Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How can I learn HTML & CSS under a week?

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
Amywoloz

How can I learn HTML & CSS under a week?

Post by Amywoloz » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:28 pm

Hey everyone,
I've received an internship test that requires me to design something using HTML/CSS. However, my only coding experience is in Python, and I've only learnt basic syntax and OOP to model physical phenomenon. How should I go about this? Will it even be possible? I'm also studying in uni at the moment so it's hard to devote 24/7 into this
Advertising

AdrianG001

Re: How can I learn HTML & CSS under a week?

Post by AdrianG001 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:42 pm

If you want to learn HTML in a week you would be really needed to work very hard.

I did HTML through the following sites and it helped me a lot. I’d recommend you to check them out.

W3Schools Online Web Tutorials
Advertising

moses_van

Post by moses_van » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:14 pm

you can learn superficially HTML but weeks are clearly not enough!

W3Schools Online Web Tutorials is good one!
will meet at github.com :shock:

Shalisius

Post by Shalisius » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:26 pm

Amywoloz wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:28 pm
Hey everyone,
I've received an internship test that requires me to design something using HTML/CSS. However, my only coding experience is in Python, and I've only learnt basic syntax and OOP to model physical phenomenon. How should I go about this? Will it even be possible? I'm also studying in uni at the moment so it's hard to devote 24/7 into this
it seems impossible to learn HTML in a week. even if you can learn everything or take a course.
the question is, what will remain in your mind in the future? It is very important to choose quality and informative courses, educational platforms and so on. I am a conservative in these matters and if I need help in matters related to training or writing, I contact the company https://edubirdie.com/case-converter If you need new and reliable case converter, which should be included in the list of your accustomed tools you can turn to edubirdie.
Last edited by Shalisius on Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Galeb_G2

Post by Galeb_G2 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:15 am

I learnt the basics of HTML in a night as I was supposed to have an exam the next day... and didn't notice for an entire semester that there were 3, and not 2, different IT classes in my program, and I went to every graphic design and excel/word/publisher/etc class, being oblivious to the fact there was an HTML one...

It just allowed me to master the very basics, and I forgot all of it within weeks afterwards, and had to re-learn it normally afterwards.

1 week won't be enough, unless you're not going to do anything but learning HTML ten hours a day, and even then, you won't be a total pro at it, and you may end up forgetting some of that knowledge if you're not using it everyday.

BlinkCarRacer

Post by BlinkCarRacer » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:56 pm

Galeb_G2 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:15 am
I learnt the basics of HTML in a night as I was supposed to have an exam the next day... and didn't notice for an entire semester that there were 3, and not 2, different IT classes in my program, and I went to every graphic design and excel/word/publisher/etc class, being oblivious to the fact there was an HTML one...

It just allowed me to master the very basics, and I forgot all of it within weeks afterwards, and had to re-learn it normally afterwards.

1 week won't be enough, unless you're not going to do anything but learning HTML ten hours a day, and even then, you won't be a total pro at it, and you may end up forgetting some of that knowledge if you're not using it everyday.
:geek: +1
For sure it`s possible to learn less than a week, especially with the help of such platforms like Coursera with free courses! It was my personal experiance for gaming project https://500freeslots.com/, of course if we are not speaking about HTML5

Return to “General”