First of all, this tutorial is not about making your own theme, it's only about adding custom BGM to your theme, so here we go:
- at9tool: http://pastebin.com/rVuYqzLE
1. At first get the music file that you want to use for your theme. (duh)
2. Open the music file in Audacity--> set the Project Rate (Hz) to 44100 if it isn't already-->
select File>Export Audio, choose file type ''WAV (Microsoft) signed 16-bit PCM'' and for
simplicity we call our file ''BGM''.
3. Put at9tool.exe and BGM.wav in the same folder--> open CMD in this folder (in Windows 7
and newer versions simply press and hold Shift + right click and choose ''Open
command window here'')--> now type in (or copy and paste) this command:
Code: Select all
at9tool -e -br 144 -wholeloop BGM.wav BGM.at9
there should now be a file called BGM.at9 in the folder.
4. Put BGM.at9 in your theme folder--> open theme.xml with Notepad++ --> edit the path for
the background music, so it looks like this:
5. Install your Custom Theme and that's it!
For example this is YeeRMaaN's pretty cool Pacman Theme (https://mega.nz/#!hsQixJIK!hcpa9iJu_aV- ... 5brDEsOino) with the pretty annoying Pacman music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQx9gBAIdI