Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Post of Who Do You Think Well Win The Compo?

The biggest PSP Homebrew competition ever.
More info at http://wololo.net/genesis
Kasumi

Re: Post of Who Do You Think Well Win The Compo?

Post by Kasumi »

varun wrote: what i mean to say is that i love homebrew games and love lamecaft, but
are there any relaly good hb games in this compo such as jellycar,cavestory etc.i have got enough apps , hacks such as pro,downgrader ,olugin manager,3d enabler,or usb entenet and ntenet booster but what about games. i see most of the good coders are busy in making hens or downgraders.let me ask u guys what is main purpose of a P(play)S(station)p ?????????

also now since we can sign hbs(and most of hb games are usremode) what is main use of hacks(excepy if u are intrested in piracy)
Ah. I misunderstood you. So you were looking forward to the games too, but are somewhat disappointed in what's turned out. Thanks for clarifying!
Advertising
nakano

Post by nakano »

I think those will do well in popularity voting whose threads are looked 10000 times. I hope judges will surprise us by going against the majority, though.

Games that I have had time to test:
- B-Gen: Challenging, maybe a little too challenging. Some levels seem to have tricks that need to be learned by repeting levels. Not sure that's a good thing, but the challenge really keeps me coming back. The game is yet to be finished.
- Save The Sun: Nice and simple. A little too challenging.
- Silveredge: Great graphics, good and funny shooter. The game even has a story, but overall experience is short.
- Lamecraft: This was the first time I played a Minecraft-type of a game. Good graphics, but I would need some goal to keep playing. E.g. a story mode that starts with a king wanting the player to build a castle/world for him. If the result is good, he rewards the player. If king isn't pleased, he will make further requests "There is not enough pools yet. I want to have at least one more; and it better be big!". In the end, the player will dethrone the king and marry his daughter or something. The End.
- Card games: I haven't tested them yet (except mine) as I haven't had time to learn the rules, but they look interesting.

Plugins
- USpeed Profile Manager: Looks unique and interesting, but I don't have need at the moment.
- PowerFlashLight+: It's still unfinished, but this will stay in my PSP due to hiding leds feature.

Application
- YAPM Plugins Manager: Useful, probably will be using unless I use the old recovery menu method.
- AnyLanguageStudy: Useful, will be using; that's why creating it.
- Pergame_edit: Haven't tried yet, but it might be very useful.
Advertising
Genesis 2011 projects:
* AnyLanguageStudy
* Company (Card Game)
darksent21

Post by darksent21 »

Deadly Garden aka Plant Vs Zombie or 6.20 Pro-B6 Permanent
either of the two!
SephirothFFVII

Post by SephirothFFVII »

I think the best in this Genesis Compo is the work of all developers in unhackable mother boards like slim TA-088v3, 3000 TA-093 and PSP Go....
For me this is my top 3

1.- 6.20/6.35/6.39 PRO-B6 by VF and CB
2.- 6.3X Downgrader by some1
3.- Easy 6.20 DualBoot by Rinnegatamante

Thank you all of you for hacking my PSP 3000(4g)
VF and CB You are the best!!!!

Sorry my bad english Im mexican
ponso21

Post by ponso21 »

I would say some1's downgrader at the same time PRO CFW, but to at the top for me is definitely Silveredge.
bigfunkychiken

Post by bigfunkychiken »

Lamecraft. It's engine and the whole game was built from scratch.
I own a PSP (3001), but it's not really used anymore.
Playstation Vita w/ UNO exploit
Flameaim
Banned

Post by Flameaim »

bigfunkychiken wrote:Lamecraft. It's engine and the whole game was built from scratch.
correctly said
npt
VIP

Post by npt »

Imagine how I feel, having came up with the idea for the Compo and organized it with Wololo, being your "humble compo host" get's interesting at this point as it's even out of MY hands. ; )

I of course will not try and guess, it just seems like a bad idea.

I am just as curious as the rest of you who my hand picked judges will choose. :D

Regards,

npt
:ugeek:
OeilDeVerre

Post by OeilDeVerre »

1.6.3x downgrader by some1
2.6.xx PRO CFW by Coldbird and VF
3.Lamecraft
xerpi
HBL Collaborator

Post by xerpi »

GDP must win xD Not only for the game but also for the LuaDEV, a LuaPlayer also created by DeViaNTe.

Return to “PSP Genesis Competition 2011”