Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

6.35 Wololo's HBL

Half Byte loader is an open source tool to load homebrews on all models of PSPs
Half Byte Loader can be downloaded at http://wololo.net/wagic/hbl
D-TeK-DeV

6.35 Wololo's HBL

Post by D-TeK-DeV »

Well, since the 6.35 FW is out, looks like Wololo will continue his HBL. If he does continue the HBL, I don't think homebrew games will run as well as they did with the r109 HBL on 6.35, because SONY patched the codes which made the HBL compatiblities play more homebrew games with the HBL. Looks like Wololo and other DEV's has to find a way to increase the percentages of homebrews to be played on the future HBL. Even though you were one of the people to update to 6.35, don't lose hope, because we thought we lost hope with the 6.20 FW, then here comes Wololo's miracle with the patapon 2 exploit. They're depending on you Wololo and your helpers. Good luck man ;) The homebrew community needs you ;)
Advertising
ultimakillz
Retired Mod

Re: 6.35 Wololo's HBL

Post by ultimakillz »

D-TeK-DeV wrote:If he does continue the HBL, I don't think homebrew games will run as well as they did with the r109 HBL on 6.35, because SONY patched the codes which made the HBL compatiblities play more homebrew games with the HBL.
i dont believe you have any idea what you're talking about :lol:
Advertising
waratte

Post by waratte »

ultimakillz wrote:
D-TeK-DeV wrote:If he does continue the HBL, I don't think homebrew games will run as well as they did with the r109 HBL on 6.35, because SONY patched the codes which made the HBL compatiblities play more homebrew games with the HBL.
i dont believe you have any idea what you're talking about :lol:
Ha! That is so funny! :D
m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 »

HBL is not wololo's, I don't know why you say such a thing. And definitely nothing else you say makes any sense at all :lol:
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"
D-TeK-DeV

Post by D-TeK-DeV »

Oh, I really didn't know this site insults and laughs at someone for trying to help other people understand about the HBL Instead of laughing, you can be trying to find a way to start playing homebrews on 6.35. loosin up fellas and try to help a person here. Yea, I may sound dumb and unknowledgable about what I'm talking about, but al least im TRYING to help out here. Go ahead and have your giggles, nobody knows. It might be your last. ;)
m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 »

I don't see you trying to help anyone except requesting stuff for yourself. Maybe you should look at "help" definition on a dictionary. That would be a good place to start.
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"

Return to “Half Byte Loader”