Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[OPEN]Suddenly PSN spoofing is not working

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
mipo

[OPEN]Suddenly PSN spoofing is not working

Post by mipo »

I am running FW 3.60 enso.

I think this started since the day I installed Helldivers from pkgi. Then I have updated the game the official way by touching the orange circle.

When I boot the game, I noticed a message saying I need to update a system software. Though I could ignore it and still play the game so I did not care much.

Then when I tried to access the psn store today, I was not able to, and I realized I cannot sign into psn anymore.

Maybe it has nothing to do with installing Helldivers.

Please let me know if anyone has a fix or solution for this.

Thanks.
Advertising
Taronish3

Re: [OPEN]Suddenly PSN spoofing is not working

Post by Taronish3 »

Hello use pkgj0.51 & spoof very in henkaku setting in setting to 3.72.
Advertising
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
KojakWeb

Post by KojakWeb »

Hi,

I don't use pkgi/pkgj, but otherwise my setup is the same (3.60 & Enso). Spoofing (whether it's set as 3.72 or 3.73, and DNS pointing to 212.47.229.76) doesn't seem to work anymore, so I get the annoying messages to update the firmware and can't log into PSN. :(

So I don't know if it's an issue with the DNS bypass or something on Sony's servers itself, but yep it's broken for me. I was going to unload Enso and try 3.65-3.68 with Henkaku and see if that still works, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
KojakWeb

Post by KojakWeb »

UPDATE: I installed 3.65 and H-Encore, spoofing works. Spoofing also works when I then install Enso for 3.65.

Return to “Support”