Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

does anyone really like the way!!!!

jaimon

does anyone really like the way!!!!

Post by jaimon »

hide stuff from you like its so frustrating when im doing something on the vita and ive gotta load an older vitahell in order to do most things like no pspemu or app files and lets not talk about the rest and molecularshell lol ive got all my vpks on ur0 for easy install and easy removal and i dont have to ftp vitashell or maidump or vitamin every time i wanna install and app storage manager i use to just switch the apps over to my ur0 so i don't need them on every card i own but i install current molecularshell and ive gotta pull out computer to install older vitashell just to see other stuff i need but mainly its just driving me nuts cause it just feels like sony all over again (have to use older versions to do what you wanna or have todo) like i understand noob safety and all but if your doing this stuff to your vita theres a risk and as a modder i take that risk because i love all the homebrew but the way things are going i just dont think its getting any easier its just getting harder cause someone somewhere is deciding we need all this safety stuff
Advertising

Return to “Homebrews”