Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSP Go N1004 - HELP -

All the Help you need is here
xispaki

PSP Go N1004 - HELP -

Post by xispaki »

Hello guys,
I have a PSP GO N1004 who had some changes on the firmware/software, witch i don't know!
Short story... When i got it i try to change the appearance, and i just f***c up all! I read a lot of information and at that time i could access to the recovery menu, and as a noob and with a lot of stupidity :roll: :roll: i erase all the files!
The current problem is...the console turns on, but i can't access the recovery mode, not even with the key combinations available!
I have a card reader though...

I do not know the version of the firmware, or if it has any thing more attached.

My question...can you give me some hint's, or inform me if it's possible to recover this console? :?:

Thank you guys in advance!
Advertising
blake1211

Re: PSP Go N1004 - HELP -

Post by blake1211 »

How did you try to change the appearance? Did you try using a CTF theme? Did you modify the flash0?

Do you have access to the XMB?
Advertising
xispaki

Post by xispaki »

Hello Blake...thank you so much for your reply!
I try to change the theme, but don't remember witch one! And i did access the hidden menu, and erase a lot of files (using a laptop)! i belive that the XMB is the main menu right? the answer is no, it only load the "sony computer entertainment" logo and freezes!

as i say i have a card reader for the memory card, and i wonder if it's possible to load the original files for that memory card, and make some magic to solve this :|

Thank you in advance!
Nemo1984

Post by Nemo1984 »

Do you still have access to internal storage via USB?
blake1211

Post by blake1211 »

Do you remember if the files you changed were in a folder called "vsh" or the directories "vsh/module" or "vsh/resource"?

Return to “Tutorials”