HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
#420745 by usineur
Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:15 pm
Description

Zelda: Navi's Quest is a sequel game that follows the Vincent Jouillat's Zelda fanmade trilogy.

Story

Hyrule Kingdom had been in peace since the Hero Link had defeated the evil forces which threatened it.
Once his quest was complete, he ran away from honor and fame and crossed the seas, hoping to find unknown territories where he could quench his thirst for adventure.
Although his journey took him through countless kingdoms, his attention was not caught until he happened into a bar, quite by mistake, and was told of a rumor...
He heard about a legendary place, the most popular seaside destination at the time: the famous Fairy Island.
Was it his hero instinct that made him sail there in all haste?
However as he approached the island shores, Link was attacked and beaten by a terrifying sea monster.

Controls

When in game, press "Select" to display help.

Screenshots
Spoiler

Links
VPK can be found here.
English and french translations are currently supported.

Changelog
1.0:

• First public release

Have fun, do not hesitate to report me any issue you can found.
Advertising
#420747 by octopus
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:06 pm
Thanks for your work. I have tried your earlier ports and they had one feature missing which stopped me from playing them. Could you add 1:1 ratio support, please? Sorry if it has been added already. I don’t like stretched pixels.
Last edited by octopus on Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
#420766 by usineur
Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:20 pm
All my ports fit the height of the Vita screen. I don't want to play in 320x200 window mode, so I don't provide support for that.
Note that the original ratio of game is kept by the way - also for my older ports now -.

Screenshots are taken with the Vita "HOME" + "Start" combo. Poor quality, and may not reflect the visual sensation you can have on the Vita. Not tested on PSTV.

You can also simply give it a try, or not.