Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Activating/Deactivating Vita

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
Daak

Activating/Deactivating Vita

Post by Daak »

I got a used vita and I didnt realize the previous owners PSN account was still on the system before I installed henkaku enso. When I played borderlands 2, it shows me the other guys PSN nickname which is annoying to me. I think the Vita forces me to have some account attached to the system so I created a PSN account but have not been able to unactivate/reactivate the vita with my info. I'm not even sure its safe to do that. So my questions are:

What do I do for the "two step activation" that tells me to punch in a special device password the first time I try to log in(on the vita)?
Can I log into the first screen of PSN(on the vita) and activate the console WITHOUT updating firmware?
If thats not possible then is there a workaround to reactivate with a different account?
Advertising
enigma Hall

Re: Activating/Deactivating Vita

Post by enigma Hall »

Sounds like have a mtsomething activator who does the job with someone account. But your console gets banned forevah.
Plus i dont know for sure if this really activate for adrenaline. Im trying to clone my acoount in another vita but my activation files dont seem really doong the job since i have errors and adrenaline dont work. I will wait a solution maybe i a future adrenaline release.
Advertising
Daak

Post by Daak »

So no one knows? I just want the vita associated with my account and I dont want to use PSN. Some guy on another forum said that I can format the vita and then log on to PSN from the vita without updating / banning / etc. Is this true?
Daak

Post by Daak »

Forget all that stuff about "activation". If you just want to switch accounts on the vita but not try to use PSN:

-I reset the system (hold r, ps button, and power, then select option 4.).
-Installed Henkaku
-turned on spoofing to 3.65 in henkaku options.
-turned OFF automatic system updates
-Then I logged into PSN fine.

Be aware that when you reset the system, you will have to go through the entire henkaku / enso / sd2vita process over again. It wipes all your saves (and games) and I dont think you can use old saves because its a new psn account. You can probably hack a really important save to work on the new account. I'll try my old saves later. I wish I could use PSN patches like I could with PS3 but I think they link the patches to games in my account so it wouldnt work.
angus01

Post by angus01 »

On your PS Vita system, tap [Settings] on the home screen. Go to [PlayStation Network] > [System Activation].
Select the type of content you no longer want to use on your PS Vita - Games or, Video.
Tap [Dectivate] > [OK].
Your PS Vita is now deactivated for the selected content type liteblue.me

Return to “Support”