Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Adrenaline v3 fixed - Game Categories Lite Plugin ISO folder

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
ANU815

Adrenaline v3 fixed - Game Categories Lite Plugin ISO folder

Post by ANU815 »

Anyone able to get Adrenaline v3-fixed to see any folder in the PSP/ISO folder using the game categories lite plugin? Folders seem to work fine in the PSP/GAME folder, but I've had no luck getting it to see any games I put into PSP/ISO/XXX. Thanks!
Advertising
ErnieBall

Re: Adrenaline v3 fixed - Game Categories Lite Plugin ISO fo

Post by ErnieBall »

No, same problem here.

As a workarround, i use CAT_ prefix for categories in GAME folder, and leave the iso/cso files directly in ISO folder. This way all my emulators, tools and PS1 Games are in their respective category and PSP Isos show up in the uncategorized category.
Advertising
PSP 1004 6.60 ME
PSV 1000 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 CECH-2004A FERROX 4.80 Cobra 7.3
ANU815

Post by ANU815 »

ErnieBall wrote:No, same problem here.

As a workarround, i use CAT_ prefix for categories in GAME folder, and leave the iso/cso files directly in ISO folder. This way all my emulators, tools and PS1 Games are in their respective category and PSP Isos show up in the uncategorized category.
Good idea. Only problem is that I have a number of cloned psp bubbles for the live area mostly for emulators. I don't think I could bury those in a nested folder in PSP/GAME
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Pretty sure GCL needs to be updated for use with adrenaline but codestation is busy with life these days so IDK.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
ANU815

Post by ANU815 »

fate6 wrote:Pretty sure GCL needs to be updated for use with adrenaline but codestation is busy with life these days so IDK.
I'll try and send him a PM and see if he's willing to take a look at it. Thanks.
XC-3730C

Post by XC-3730C »

Even though I have my PSP ISO's in ux0:pspemu/ISO folder, in Adrenine there is no "Uncategorized" showing for me.

The only way I can see PSP ISO'S is to deactivate the categories lite plugin. I am using Adrenaline v4
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

XC-3730C wrote:Even though I have my PSP ISO's in ux0:pspemu/ISO folder, in Adrenine there is no "Uncategorized" showing for me.

The only way I can see PSP ISO'S is to deactivate the categories lite plugin. I am using Adrenaline v4
In the XMB go to settings then system settings, There are GCL related options in there including the option to hide Uncategorized.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
XC-3730C

Post by XC-3730C »

I launched Adrenaline and went to Settings, then System Set to be, and I do not see any option to hide uncategorized items.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

XC-3730C wrote:I launched Adrenaline and went to Settings, then System Set to be, and I do not see any option to hide uncategorized items.
IDK what to tell you then
SCREENSHOT
ANU815

Post by ANU815 »

Just an update: I tried to PM codestation here and on twitter and unfortunately have not heard back.... this is the last thing keeping adrenaline from being a perfect replacement of my PSP. oh well, I did not have the skill set to do anything with the source code he had on github. Hopefully someone else picks it up or a different categorization/folder option becomes available for adrenaline. I'll keep dreaming!

Return to “HENkaku”