Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Messed up Need help

Underground PS3 information and discussions
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Sakuryu

Messed up Need help

Post by Sakuryu »

Okay so I had my awesome lovely PS3 with 3.55 running rebug 4.6X and I downloaded the newest 4.7 and it wouldn't downgrade. Myself being all "I have to upgrade it!" kept trying and trying and eventually did the restore mode. I had previously ejected the game that was in the drive and didn't notice it had been sucked back in! x.x So I see it pop up that I can install a FW I'm dancing for joy until....I load into the system. i try to go to the rebug toolbox and it doesnt work. I get annoyed and check the system info. 4.01...wait O_O NO!!!!! and yep It had installed the fw from the Mass Effect 3 Disk. So now I'm stuck and there are tons and tons of forums and posts and things being sold to restore my PS3 to it's glory. What do I need out of these things? What's the easiest way to do it and the cheapest? I don't know of any downgrade services near me. [Okeechobee Florida] so I'm kinda super heartbroken. Help me out? I don't think I'll luck out and get it corrupted and needing a new FW to install like I got it.

PS. If someone wants to offer to do this cheaply and has references I'll gladly accept help!

PS3 Model: CECH-2501A
OFW: 4.01
Previous CFW: ReBug 4.6X
Advertising
~`~ Fly on Coldbird, Hope your future endeavors bring you to higher skies away from the scum that's polluted the new world. We'll miss you! ~'~
ch3wt0ys

Re: Messed up Need help

Post by ch3wt0ys »

E3 flasher is all I can really think about that would allow you to downgrade back to 3.55

Sucks to hear though, but it's way better than a brick.
Advertising
PSP-3001 4G : 6.20 LME-2.3
PS Vita PCH-1001 (Wifi Model) : 3.51 OFW
PS Vita PCH-1101 (3G Model) : 3.18 OFW
PS4 : 2.51 OFW
Sakuryu

Re: Messed up Need help

Post by Sakuryu »

Better than a brick but my heart SANK, I went over the trusted lists of people and messaged some people on PS3Hax. I spent a couple hours looking over glitches and hacks of course though lol, and really got into loving the ps3 proxy glitch. Looked so convincing but those damned verifiers Dx
~`~ Fly on Coldbird, Hope your future endeavors bring you to higher skies away from the scum that's polluted the new world. We'll miss you! ~'~

Return to “Programming & security”