Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

My favourite PSX games are...

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Malachi

Re: My favourite PSX games are...

Post by Malachi »

fate6 wrote:*sigh*
Those games are bearers of the PS1 exploit that will let you run perfectly pretty much any PS1 game
Wait what? Hold on... I remember back in the day someone had brought up the idea of exploiting a psone game and someone explained that the exploit would have to run from the save(like the psp exploits) but wouldn't be able to pull from enough resources even to make a poor nes emulator, and the time and effort would be fruitless?
Advertising
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

Malachi wrote:
fate6 wrote:*sigh*
Those games are bearers of the PS1 exploit that will let you run perfectly pretty much any PS1 game
Wait what? Hold on... I remember back in the day someone had brought up the idea of exploiting a psone game and someone explained that the exploit would have to run from the save(like the psp exploits) but wouldn't be able to pull from enough resources even to make a poor nes emulator, and the time and effort would be fruitless?
That was me, and the info is true, but the thing is Sony decided to use the PSP emulator for PSX games, meaning we can get out of the PSX sandbox and run PSP code that lets us play any PSX game with full working sound.

So anyone that wants to have perfect PSX, buy either Tekken 2 or Sports Superbike 2
Advertising
xIMMENSEOLIx

Post by xIMMENSEOLIx »

Should we expect files soon or were they already included in the OILIX files?
reprep

Post by reprep »

files are all included and i can confirm it works. Sports Superbike 2 is XS moto in us psn and it is 58.5 MB and only 5.99$. get it while you can. First load the game and then go to 2 player race. have fun with full sound.
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

reprep wrote:files are all included and i can confirm it works. Sports Superbike 2 is XS moto in us psn and it is 58.5 MB and only 5.99$. get it while you can. First load the game and then go to 2 player race. have fun with full sound.
1 player race works too, and I didn't know it was called XS Moto in the US so there's no US save.
reprep

Post by reprep »

Acid_Snake wrote:
reprep wrote:files are all included and i can confirm it works. Sports Superbike 2 is XS moto in us psn and it is 58.5 MB and only 5.99$. get it while you can. First load the game and then go to 2 player race. have fun with full sound.
1 player race works too, and I didn't know it was called XS Moto in the US so there's no US save.
there is. file is called "XSMoto_US_PS1_315_Loader.zip"
ConsoleDev

Post by ConsoleDev »

Can someone care to explain that to me?
Not sure if legit or trolling but anyways I'm really interested in Tekken 2 so if someone can confirm that this game is exploitable I would buy.
Also what/where are the files?

Please forgive me if I can be trolled so easy but right now I'm really tired ^^
Also sorry for my English

Regards
xIMMENSEOLIx

Post by xIMMENSEOLIx »

The game is exploited and the files are available from Acid_Snake's twitter BUT it runs only PS1 games not full TNV
ErnieBall

Post by ErnieBall »

reprep wrote:Sports Superbike 2 is XS moto in us psn
I couldn't find any of those games in eu Store ( germany to be more precise) Does anyone know, if called different / never been there or taken down ?
PSP 1004 6.60 ME
PSV 1000 3.60 HENKAKU
PS3 CECH-2004A FERROX 4.80 Cobra 7.3
reprep

Post by reprep »

ErnieBall wrote:
reprep wrote:Sports Superbike 2 is XS moto in us psn
I couldn't find any of those games in eu Store ( germany to be more precise) Does anyone know, if called different / never been there or taken down ?
Sports Superbike 2 in europe region.

Return to “TN CEF”