DS3Remapper 0.3: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2qut6 ... er_0.3.zip
Original post- Changelog:
[+] 0.3 (12 nov 2014):
- Added game ID based configuration file loading.
- You can map buttons to the analog sticks and still preserve the analog stick movement.
- Added a configurable disable remaps button combination (DISABLECOMBO)
+ The DISABLECOMBO isn't working even when changing the combo in the config file. The default combo is always used.
+ Newly created configuration files are created with a corrupted first line (DISABLECOMBO). Other than that they work fine.
+ Not compatible with all games.
+ Some games (currently only Locoroco is known) work partially (button remapping work, but right analog not recognized).
- Flag usage: there are two different flags that can be used. These flags are simple 0 byte files that are put under ef0:/seplugins/DS3Remapper.
* DS3Rnopergame: when this flag is present, DS3Remapper.ini will allways be used.
* DS3Rnocreate: when this flag is present, DS3Remapper won't automatically create ini files for games that don't have it (thus this flag only works if DS3Rnopergame is *not* present).
note: keep in mind that the vast majority of homebrew uses the following ID: UCJS10041. You can change it editing the eboot.pbp 's param.sfo.
Code: Select all
As a result of [url=http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39415]this thread[/url] Total-Noob coded a [url=http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?p=360692#p360692]plugin[/url] that allowed access to the dualshock 3 buttons. I grabbed his plugin and turned it into a remapper plugin with configuration file using [url=http://hiroi01.com/]INI Library Portable by Hiroi01[/url]. The most interesting functions are mapping the digital pad or the triangle/circle/cross/square buttons to the right analog stick (no more clawing!). Here's 0.2 (source included): http://www.mediafire.com/download/o7v86nkjolxtebk/DS3Remapper_0.2.zip There still seems to be some issues with japanesse games; I don't have much time for testing.