Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[New Release] Flappy Bird PSP [v2.0] & [v2.0-Mod] [Port]

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
MadZiontist

[New Release] Flappy Bird PSP [v2.0] & [v2.0-Mod] [Port]

Post by MadZiontist »

Flappy Bird [v2.0] & Flappy Bird [v2.0-Mod]

[v2.0] New Options:

[v2.0] Gameplay:

I Made The [v2.0-Mod] To Remove The Black Bar You Can See Across The Top Of The Screen, In The Screenshot Above. The Results Are Seen Below:

Tested on 6.60 ME-1.8 and TN-V8. Runs awesome on both. Great port.

Links:

Flappy Bird [v2.0]
Link:

Flappy Bird [v2.0-Mod]
Link:
Advertising
Last edited by MadZiontist on Mon May 26, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSP Star Wars 2001 TA-085v1 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3
PSV 1001 3G 64GB 3.60 HENkaku Enso
PSTV 64GB
nightnero253

Re: [Release] Flappy Bird PSP [Homebrew Port]

Post by nightnero253 »

Why!? Why bring the anger and hatred back!? But it looks good.
Advertising
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

lol I've been trying to port this into LuaDev
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

nightnero253 wrote:Why!? Why bring the anger and hatred back!? But it looks good.
I ask, why the hatred?! :lol:

Sure the game is simple and derivative, but it's also fun and addictive. And also, somehow the PSP is incomplete without a homebrew port of it. ;)
PSTV 64GB
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

MadZiontist wrote:
nightnero253 wrote:Why!? Why bring the anger and hatred back!? But it looks good.

Sure the game is simple and derivative, but it's also fun and addictive. And also, somehow the PSP is incomplete without a homebrew port of it. ;)
I don't see why it would be incomplete just cause it's not coded in C. :P
Sometimes its easier to code things in Lua rather than C but then again C has much more possibilities. Lazy people like me would go for this even though I can manage to port my homebrews into C. It's just I don't have the time lol, so I'd rather get things done the easy way.
nightnero253

Post by nightnero253 »

MadZiontist wrote:

Because, after you get so far and so many points racked up.. Then you hit a pipe and try to redo it several times and fail every time haha
MadZiontist

Post by MadZiontist »

sauske_firekid wrote:I don't see why it would be incomplete just cause it's not coded in C. :P
Sometimes its easier to code things in Lua rather than C but then again C has much more possibilities. Lazy people like me would go for this even though I can manage to port my homebrews into C. It's just I don't have the time lol, so I'd rather get things done the easy way.
Oh no, I jokingly meant the console would be incomplete without the game in its library. :lol: I actually like LUA, well mainly cause it's the only programming language that I've picked up a little bit on so far hah. I appreciate the fact that you can do quite a bit with such an easy to understand coding language.

nightnero253 wrote:
MadZiontist wrote:

Because, after you get so far and so many points racked up.. Then you hit a pipe and try to redo it several times and fail every time haha
Yeah the game's def flawed, but still a fun lil time killer imo. It's no Angry Birds, but I think a sequel could do wonders for it. :idea:
PSTV 64GB
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

MadZiontist wrote:
sauske_firekid wrote:I don't see why it would be incomplete just cause it's not coded in C. :P
Oh no, I jokingly meant the console would be incomplete without the game in its library. :lol: I actually like LUA, well mainly cause it's the only programming language that I've picked up a little bit on so far hah. I appreciate the fact that you can do quite a bit with such an easy to understand coding language.
Haha my bad, thought you meant lua made it incomplete. The one thing I love about lua is that everything is open source :)
abdou005

Post by abdou005 »

Who ported the Flappy bird ? please give credits and sources ...
IMPORTANT! English Speakers follow Koala "ps vita hacker progress" here --> https://www.facebook.com/koalavita
Koala PS Vita 3,01 HAck Video --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Ahks9N6lg
Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V8
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

abdou005 wrote:Who ported the Flappy bird ? please give credits and sources ...
The developer is Sandroron, http://psx-scene.com/forums/content/psp ... oron-4301/
I was thinking of including it into my Cyanogenmod shell lol, I'm currently in the progress of porting it into Luadev, and ofcourse all credits will be given to him.

Return to “Homebrews”