Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Grand Theft Auto V

Discuss official PS3 games here
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Post by fate6 »

I actually don't like GTA 4 and like Niko even less but mhee opinions and all :3

as for the blue world I actually had to try to get in there so IDK why it sucked for you :/
tho when my PS2 disk got a good scratch if I tuned to a certain radio station I could make the world not load properly so I got a very glitchy super low res world with really creepy music 0__0

changing the station fixes it tho :3

BTW remember how much bigger the world is with way more stuff happening compared to its other 6th Gen counterparts and you will see why its so glitchy
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

I ban you cause I got GTAV yesterday, and I played it from 2:30 PM (When the mail got to the house) until midnight.
I really like it Imma probably do the same thing tonight, as I dont have work tomorrow ;)
Advertising
Casavult

Post by Casavult »

I'm on my 2nd playthrough of the story mode. I want to make that £400 million dollars like my friend made on each character. :lol:
• PS4Pro 2TB OFW • PS3 3k 1TB OFW • PS3 Slim 2k 500GB 4.84.2 DEX Rebug • PS3 Slim 2k 250GB 4.84.2 CEX Rebug •
• PSV 1k 32GB 3.60 HENkaku • 3x PSP 2k (TA-085v1) 128GB 6.60 ME-2.3 • PSP 2k (TA-085v2) 32GB 6.60 ME-2.3 •
ZeroSkys

Post by ZeroSkys »

Its creepy how a lot of people came to me on sunday and i said "well.... i beat it... time to never play it till online comes out."
Add Meh
sathriel

Post by sathriel »

ZeroSkys wrote:Its creepy how a lot of people came to me on sunday and i said "well.... i beat it... time to never play it till online comes out."
Eh? What's creepy about that?
dmaskell92

Post by dmaskell92 »

The game is simply fantastic. It's funny, all those who have something negative to say, never actually played it first hand. This game was like a Drug that forced me to stay awake. I had no choice.
Does it quit? If not, then it's legit... Too legit.

Nvidia Shield Portable 48gb
Dreamcast: SEGA Sports - 80gb IDE HDD
4k PS3 Super Slim OFW 4.82
1k PSP: 6.60 ME-2.3
1K PSVita: Ensō 32GB - 64GB SD2VITA - 128GB PSVSD
sathriel

Post by sathriel »

dmaskell92 wrote:The game is simply fantastic. It's funny, all those who have something negative to say, never actually played it first hand. This game was like a Drug that forced me to stay awake. I had no choice.
Really? Just because they have other opinion you think they didn't play the game? This is silly argument. Many would agree with you but there are some people that are not "drugged" and do notice the game's shortcomings.
codestation
Big Beholder

Post by codestation »

dmaskell92 wrote:The game is simply fantastic. It's funny, all those who have something negative to say, never actually played it first hand.
It happens in every game. No matter how perfect the game is, there are people who doesn't like it because reasons. Some examples:

Ocarina of Time: simplistic plot and the Hyrule field is empty/boring.
Mario 64: horrible control movement.
Portal: short game and zero replayability.
Resident Evil 4: isn't a survival horror game anymore.
Etc....

People saying negative things about your favorite game doesn't make it bad.
Plugin list
Working on: QPSNProxy, QCMA - Open source content manager for the PS Vita
Playing: Error: ENOTIME
Repositories: github, google code
Just feel the code..
sathriel

Post by sathriel »

codestation wrote:
dmaskell92 wrote:The game is simply fantastic. It's funny, all those who have something negative to say, never actually played it first hand.
It happens in every game. No matter how perfect the game is, there are people who doesn't like it because reasons. Some examples:

Ocarina of Time: simplistic plot and the Hyrule field is empty/boring.
Mario 64: horrible control movement.
Portal: short game and zero replayability.
Resident Evil 4: isn't a survival horror game anymore.
Etc....

People saying negative things about your favorite game doesn't make it bad.
So as you saying positive things doesn't make it good. It's all a matter of opinion. If you enjoy something don't bother with what other people say. And certainly do not belittle them, call them names or send death threats because they have a gut to have a different view.

Well said codestation.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

codestation wrote: Mario 64: horrible control movement.

But it revolutionized not only platformers but shaped what all controllers would become :|
The only people that would say its controls are bad are the younger folk that complain about graphics in 15+ year old games
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “Games”