Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

How to go from True blue fw 3.55 back to another 3.55 cfw?

Underground PS3 information and discussions
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
jayfelice

How to go from True blue fw 3.55 back to another 3.55 cfw?

Post by jayfelice »

What is the best method to do this so I don't brick my console? Also, does anyone have eboot patches for 3.55 for all the games true blue required at one time? I need 3.55 fixes. I'm trying to rid myself of true blue, also I tried 4.21 cfw but it was *** because it couldn't read some of my games, plus it would pop up an annoying Epilepsy message each time I started the system. 3.55 cfw is best firmware for those who don't care about online support?

I can tell you which games I need the 3.55 eboot fixes for the true blue games I have but I do not know if that is allowed on here, maybe in private message? I want to rid myself of true blue but I need another cfw 3.55 to go to. I'm sick of that blue stupid dongle. :D
Advertising
deadpunk

Re: How to go from True blue fw 3.55 back to another 3.55 cf

Post by deadpunk »

You should activate toggle_qa and go in recovery to flash 3.55 ofw.

If you have a downgraded console.. you should dehash your system before updating to another firmware.

and sorry we wont help you about tb games since wololo doesnt support piracy.
Advertising
PS3 Phat-4.30 v2 CFW Rogero + 500GB HDD
PS Vita WiFi-1.81 GCP CEF TN-C + 16GB MC
jayfelice

Post by jayfelice »

deadpunk wrote:You should activate toggle_qa and go in recovery to flash 3.55 ofw.

If you have a downgraded console.. you should dehash your system before updating to another firmware.

and sorry we wont help you about tb games since wololo doesnt support piracy.
Thats fine with the game part, I found the eboots I needed for 3.55. Thanks for your help.
scousetomo

Post by scousetomo »

I went from 3.55 to rogero 4.21 ver 1 and i think there is a update now for it also the epilepsy thing is annoying i agree but all my 3.55 games work just delete game data updates ect then update them its great not changing eboots ect id stick with it just my 2 cents bro
jayfelice

Post by jayfelice »

scousetomo wrote:I went from 3.55 to rogero 4.21 ver 1 and i think there is a update now for it also the epilepsy thing is annoying i agree but all my 3.55 games work just delete game data updates ect then update them its great not changing eboots ect id stick with it just my 2 cents bro
3.55 cfw is fine, unless you want to do online gaming which I don't do. That epilepsy *** really annoys me, maybe I'll update to that firmware if one of the Hackers find a way to remove that annoyance. Also, I don't know why I ask questions I know the answer too. I've been changing firmwares for awhile. All you have to do is install ofw 3.55 in recovery mode than install a cfw 3.55 in recovery over it right? But my other question is, which 3.55 cfw should I go with? Is Rogero's the best 3.55 cfw?
deadpunk

Post by deadpunk »

I used kmeaw since it was released and never change to another 3.55 . Its 100% stable and have everything you need on 3.55

I just got a ps vita and with 4.21 update.. i can now use the native remote play with my vita. :)

3.55 is the legacy cfw just like 3.41 was before.

Dont forget to activate "toggle qa.pkg" before upgrading. Its much safer and do every upgrade in recovery.
PS3 Phat-4.30 v2 CFW Rogero + 500GB HDD
PS Vita WiFi-1.81 GCP CEF TN-C + 16GB MC

Return to “Programming & security”