Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ZeroVSH Patcher v0.4 [6.61 support]

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 [Big Update]

Post by fate6 »

ok look at my last post for a edit and also look at this from the OP
-- The PSP GO Clock and Calendar --

The newest version of ZeroVSH Patcher adds support for the PSP GO's Clock and Calendar,
a nifty feature Sony added on PSP GO's.

In order to enable it, open up zerovsh.ini and set SlidePlugin to Enabled

Then, navigate to the /slide folder and place the files slide_plugin_XXX.rco, slide_plugin_XXX.prx, and netconf_bt_plugin_6XX.prx(only if 6.3X and above) in the folder which you have
RedirPath set to in zerovsh.ini (Default is (root):/PSP/VSH) and rename them to slide_plugin.rco, slide_plugin.prx, and netconf_bt_plugin.prx
Advertising
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
imthemiz
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:02 am

Re: ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 [Big Update]

Post by imthemiz »

fate6 wrote:ok look at my last post for a edit and also look at this from the OP
-- The PSP GO Clock and Calendar --

The newest version of ZeroVSH Patcher adds support for the PSP GO's Clock and Calendar,
a nifty feature Sony added on PSP GO's.

In order to enable it, open up zerovsh.ini and set SlidePlugin to Enabled

Then, navigate to the /slide folder and place the files slide_plugin_XXX.rco, slide_plugin_XXX.prx, and netconf_bt_plugin_6XX.prx(only if 6.3X and above) in the folder which you have
RedirPath set to in zerovsh.ini (Default is (root):/PSP/VSH) and rename them to slide_plugin.rco, slide_plugin.prx, and netconf_bt_plugin.prx
hey thanks! Now i know! Thanks for the help :)

My font wont load! I already converter it to .pgf ! Help!
Advertising
Last edited by Xian Nox on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: One does not simply double post.
One does not simply follw the piracy rules of /talk!

Some people here just says they buy the game for their psp but they really download it off the net.
NightStar3
VIP
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 [Big Update]

Post by NightStar3 »

imthemiz wrote: My font wont load! I already converter it to .pgf ! Help!
Where is it located on your psp and what is the full filename?
imthemiz
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:02 am

Re: ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 [Big Update]

Post by imthemiz »

NightStar3 wrote:
imthemiz wrote: My font wont load! I already converter it to .pgf ! Help!
Where is it located on your psp and what is the full filename?
In PSP/VSH, whoaa.pgf downloaded from dafonts
One does not simply follw the piracy rules of /talk!

Some people here just says they buy the game for their psp but they really download it off the net.
NightStar3
VIP
Posts: 364
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Re: ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 [Big Update]

Post by NightStar3 »

imthemiz wrote:
NightStar3 wrote:
imthemiz wrote: My font wont load! I already converter it to .pgf ! Help!
Where is it located on your psp and what is the full filename?
In PSP/VSH, whoaa.pgf downloaded from dafonts
Rename whoaa.pgf to ltn0.pgf
imthemiz
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:02 am

Re: ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 [Big Update]

Post by imthemiz »

YEAH! This is so effin' cool!!! Got a new gameboot, new font and what else?! haha! Best PLUGIN of all time! i wanna post screenshots how?
One does not simply follw the piracy rules of /talk!

Some people here just says they buy the game for their psp but they really download it off the net.
naki-the-curious
Posts: 480
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:53 am
Location: Japan/New Zealand

Re: ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 [Big Update]

Post by naki-the-curious »

imthemiz wrote:YEAH! This is so effin' cool!!! Got a new gameboot, new font and what else?! haha! Best PLUGIN of all time! i wanna post screenshots how?
I recommend this plugin
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)
imthemiz
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:02 am

Re: ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 [Big Update]

Post by imthemiz »

naki-the-curious wrote:
imthemiz wrote:YEAH! This is so effin' cool!!! Got a new gameboot, new font and what else?! haha! Best PLUGIN of all time! i wanna post screenshots how?
I recommend this plugin
Ill do this when i got the time.. :D
One does not simply follw the piracy rules of /talk!

Some people here just says they buy the game for their psp but they really download it off the net.
moz
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 12:37 am
Location: italy

Re: ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 [Big Update]

Post by moz »

little bugreport, found by ibrsb

if you load a custom_theme.dat different from the cookies one, then suspend your psp; your background will be the normal cookie theme picture... but just open background option in settings menu and it will load again to your custom_theme.dat background without even pressing X to confirm it XD

looks like it doesn't stay loaded on ram after suspending... everything else was fine instead
Image
I'm on the scene from day one. I don't support piracy, homebrews are better
neur0n is awesome. way better than sony devs!
codestation plugins are the best!
http://neur0npsp.altervista.org ← ALL neur0n's releases!
LiLCruz
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Re: ZeroVSH Patcher v0.2 [Big Update]

Post by LiLCruz »

Someone mind sharing a link to there zerovsh-patcher r76 & zerovsh.ini because on 6.60ME 1.8 it freeze my psp on boot up no plugins enabled but on 6.39ME 9.8 it does not wonder what the problem is.....
Post Reply

Return to “Plugins”