Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact Review

Discuss PSP Official Games here
Forum rules
- No piracy talk is allowed here.
- Only discuss the games you like without the technical aspects of "how to run them on firmware XXX....". In particular, ISO discussion is not allowed in this subforum.
- This is for official games only. For homebrews, go to viewforum.php?f=2
Blue.Gazer

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact Review

Post by Blue.Gazer »

Story: 1st off, I really like how the game really follows the Naruto Shippuden Story Line, the Story starts from The Return Of Naruto up to the Kage Summit Arc. I find some stories annoying because you have to defeat the many weak enemies before you get to the climax of the mission for example, you have to disable some switch or devices etc.. before you unlock the seal/locked door. I give the story 9/10

Gameplay: The Gameplay looks way better this year (in my point of view). You can now defeat Thousands of enemies within just one mission. The game runs smoothly though sometimes when you use the Ultimate Ninjutsu, the FPS drops a tiny bit and it only takes 1-2 seconds before it runs normal again. Animation looks so smooth and fluid especially for a PSP Game. There is also 8 QTE (Quick Time Events), it's pretty much like a clash of jutsus or a scene to finish of your enemy. One last thing is that the game also features Dash Clash, how do you activate it? Well, if you use Jumping Dash and so does your enemy at the same, it'll give you a number of Buttons to press and who ever finish all the given Buttons first, In result of who ever lost will get stunned. I give the gamepplay 10/10

Sound: Sounds are basically reused from older games like Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3/ Storm 2. A couple of musics are added in the game. I find some voice quality low in some Ultimate Ninjutsu and sometimes even out of sync. Character's voices are very repetitive in Story Mode which I really find annoying. I give the sound 7/10

Game Modes: Many people wanted VS Mode to be in this game but sadly the game makers didn't add one probably because it would just be a waste since it's only 1 vs 1 and chances are that the Player will always win and just wouldn't be that much fun. Though there is no VS Mode BUT there are Extra Missions and Tag Missions. Tag Mission is basically you and the CPU will fight enemies depending on the Mission. Meanwhile Extra Mission is kind of like a VS Mode BUT it's not 1 vs 1 but it's a CPU then CPU then CPU etc.. after you have defeated the enemy. Extra Mission + Tag Mission = VS Mode? If you don't think so, then this might not be you're Naruto Shippuden Game. I give the game modes 8/10

and finally the..

Character Roster: There are 26 "playable" Characters in the game, The other Characters in Story Mode are NPC (Non-Playable Character/s). Here is the list of the full Character Roster.

Naruto Uzumaki
Sakura Hazuno
Kakashi Hatake
Might Guy
Rock Lee
Shikamaru Nara
Hinata Hyuga
Jiraiya
Minato Namikaze
Danzo Shimura
Gaara
Ay (Raikage)
Killer Bee
Madara Uchiha (as Tobi in one of Sasuke Story Mode)
Pain (Tendo)
Konan
Kisame Hoshigaki
Itachi Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha ("Hebi")
Sasuke Uchiha (Black Costume/Sasuke vs Itachi Final Battle)
Sasuke Uchiha ("Taka")
Naruto Uzumaki (Sage Mode)

It's a large variety of Roster though some people want more. The reason why it's not as many if compared to Other Naruto Shippuden Games is because they want to focus more on the Story Line removing other Characters who aren't really important or not being noticed as much. Awakenings and Ultimate Ninjutsus can also be changed, but need specific cards in order to take effect, cards like that cannot be "Sealed Release" (Once the seal is release, every character available can equip it.). I give the character roster 9/10

and the final mark is 43/50 (83%/100%)

It's a MUST GET GAME for me. So go ahead and go buy one now :D
Advertising
Last edited by Blue.Gazer on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XxGodOfWar2xX

Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX »

I already got it :D and im installing now!
Advertising
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

XxGodOfWar2xX wrote:I already got it :D and im installing now!
I already downloaded it off piratebay ! awesome im playin ir right now :D
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
jc_gargma
Retired Mod

Post by jc_gargma »

sauske_firekid wrote:
XxGodOfWar2xX wrote:I already got it :D and im installing now!
I already downloaded it off piratebay ! awesome im playin ir right now :D
This thread is about ninjas. Not a good place for a lone pirate. *giggles*
codestation
Big Beholder

Post by codestation »

sauske_firekid wrote:I already downloaded it off piratebay ! awesome im playin ir right now :D
Check the rules before posting those type of comments, also: viewtopic.php?p=108344#p108344
Plugin list
Working on: QPSNProxy, QCMA - Open source content manager for the PS Vita
Playing: Error: ENOTIME
Repositories: github, google code
Just feel the code..
help

Re: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact Review

Post by help »

i hate pirates.... -_- actually i'm jello's of them.. they can get any game they want for free when i have to work my *** of to buy it....
Blue.Gazer

Post by Blue.Gazer »

please don't post anything about piracy and codestation is right, read the rules first... :roll:
XxGodOfWar2xX

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX »

this game is great! i love the controls and gameplay.
Blue.Gazer

Post by Blue.Gazer »

XxGodOfWar2xX wrote:this game is great! i love the controls and gameplay.
i agree, and this game is FAR better than Naruto Shippuden: Akatsuki Rising/Kizuna Drive
XxGodOfWar2xX

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX »

Blue.Gazer wrote:
XxGodOfWar2xX wrote:this game is great! i love the controls and gameplay.
i agree, and this game is FAR better than Naruto Shippuden: Akatsuki Rising/Kizuna Drive
yea. i love this game. and agreed. better than those two games.

Return to “Games”