Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Re-Make] Star Trek Rev 1 (6.20 - 6.39 - 6.60)

Post and discuss Custom Themes here
RUSTII

[Re-Make] Star Trek Rev 1 (6.20 - 6.39 - 6.60)

Post by RUSTII »

Don't laugh i'm serious. its really Star Trek
This is a Re-make,the original theme was from LCARS (I think thats it) and was for 5.00 and 5.50 Gen and had a LOT of little problem's.

holosuite is GAME, Audio Back-up is music -
Renamed alot of settings--you get the idea.
i have tried every way to make it freeze my psp's,as far as i can see everything work's Including Go Slide Function, And it works with Codestation's GCL
(I Have now done 2 Rev's,the third and final will have any spelling/punctual mistakes fixed - Coldboot will be finished , and last but not least will be my flashing light's Set up)
So again,if you see it let me know sometime i dont see what you do,and you may have a better idea..

Screen shots
PS,first time i have needed to post screen's so bare with me.
there are no random lines in the actual theme,and battery icon does appear

It was Tested on:
6.20 Pro : PSPgo
6.39 Pro : PSP 100x

6.20 - 6.39 REV 2
Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34088402/Star%20Trek%20CTF.zip
6.60 version
Link: Broken
(6.60 version is untested,and my first 6.60.so let me know how it goes)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i thought i would let u know im a huge star trek fan so do not
talk bad about it/or my Re-Make:i done it cause i liked it

Now the thanks:
Zinga Burga
TSEDNA
LCARS (Original)thnx for the great theme
Disturbed0ne (And again for the FLASH fix)
All the theme converters Around
CFW Makers
google (Without its help None of this would be possible)

Please Do NOT Post this anywhere without asking first
Advertising
Last edited by RUSTII on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.
TiPi wrote:I won.

/misusing modpowers
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Re: [Re-Make] Star Trek 6.20 - 6.39

Post by Disturbed0ne »

The original series of Star Trek???

If so, HIGH FIVE! I loved the original series!

Awesome theme!!! :shock:

I fixed the "Flash" text on all the memory stick icons.

Here it is StarTrek 6.20

Edit : I did actually just notice a problem, the battery icon appears at the bottom right (about 40 pixels from the right side) instead of right above "pwr" at the top right of the screen. Other than that this theme is epic!
Advertising
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
RUSTII

Re: [Re-Make] Star Trek Rev 1 (6.20 - 6.39)

Post by RUSTII »

Thanks for the High five,i love it too :shock:
i put Rev 1 up,with the Flash fix,and changed the battery Icon to where i wanted it the first time :oops:
next i want to add more star trek based sentences, And get a few of the different buttons to blink like a real console .

/misusing modpowers
ChorizoConWebo

Re: [Re-Make] Star Trek Rev 1 (6.20 - 6.39)

Post by ChorizoConWebo »

AHHHHHH! I love Star Trek. Glad to see a nice theme out there man thanks. :D
* PSP 3001(03G) w/ an 8GB Memory Stick & 6.20 PRO-C2 Permanent
* Laptop - Acer Aspire 5742z w/ Windows7/8 & Ubuntu
* PS4 (Think I got enough to buy one when it comes out X_X)
RUSTII

Re: [Re-Make] Star Trek Rev 1 (6.20 - 6.39 - 6.60)

Post by RUSTII »

:D :D im glad a few guys are enjoying it as much as me ;)

-I also added a 6.60 Version by request, but i dont have 6.60 so i cant test it. (Can someone test and let me know)
thanks

/misusing modpowers
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

I'm patiently waiting to see what you add to make this theme even better than it already is. :D

Great work RUSTII! Keep it up. 8-)
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Just noticed one other little thing that's kind of bugging me, when you're in the Settings icon the sub menu text (system settings, USB, Theme settings ect) the text of the above and below settings appear on the screen when they're not selected (like the settings do normally in the stock XMB)

P.S. This might be caused by XMBih by Frostgater, I'll check it now but I'm doubting that's what causes it. It's the same with the plugin deactivated. (Although it's not a huge problem it does detract from the beauty of this theme. I'll look into it later (I'm doing a Youtube marathon of JonTron's videos. The guy is hilarious and informative) when I get bored.
RUSTII

Post by RUSTII »

Disturbed0ne wrote:Just noticed one other little thing that's kind of bugging me, when you're in the Settings icon the sub menu text (system settings, USB, Theme settings ect) the text of the above and below settings appear on the screen when they're not selected (like the settings do normally in the stock XMB)

P.S. This might be caused by XMBih by Frostgater, I'll check it now but I'm doubting that's what causes it. It's the same with the plugin deactivated. (Although it's not a huge problem it does detract from the beauty of this theme. I'll look into it later (I'm doing a Youtube marathon of JonTron's videos. The guy is hilarious and informative) when I get bored.
Hey D1,
just to let you know i fixed up the sub menu text along with a bunch more little fixes here and there just to make it look better-Added space between game icons for smoother scrolling, ECT...

hopefully i only have to do one more Rev then i can finish it with my flashing lights im working on(The last thing ill add)

PS,Im working on a coldboot at the moment that has gone through about 50 revisions itself,but for some reason i can not get anything(White screen's sometimes) to appear ,is there any advice you could give me....Thanks in advance
ha ha ha,its now been over 24 hours since i left my computer
Well im off to bed to dream about star trek (I know its sad, but i have been re-doing alot of stuff i have already done to make sure its perfect)

Oh and again,if you dont like something..Let me know
If you think it would look better another way,let me know

/misusing modpowers
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

RUSTII wrote:Hey D1,
just to let you know i fixed up the sub menu text along with a bunch more little fixes here and there just to make it look better-Added space between game icons for smoother scrolling, ECT...

hopefully i only have to do one more Rev then i can finish it with my flashing lights im working on(The last thing ill add)
I can't wait to see how it looks with the "System Settings" icon menu spaced like the rest of the icon menus. If you need any help with it just let me know, I'm not currently working on a CTF right now so what little free time I get these days could be put to good use working with you, we work well together. :lol:
RUSTII wrote:PS,Im working on a coldboot at the moment that has gone through about 50 revisions itself,but for some reason i can not get anything(White screen's sometimes) to appear ,is there any advice you could give me....Thanks in advance
ha ha ha,its now been over 24 hours since i left my computer
Well im off to bed to dream about star trek (I know its sad, but i have been re-doing alot of stuff i have already done to make sure its perfect)

Oh and again,if you dont like something..Let me know
If you think it would look better another way,let me know
Sadly coldboots were never my specialty (I always had Se7EN make them for me :( ) so I can't really offer you any help on that, sorry.
jvhellraiser

Post by jvhellraiser »

Just Download it version 660 of your theme just to check it out
i am sad to inform you that it appear like a corrupted theme i will
Download 620 and from there i will remake a 660 conversion of course
with your permission. please reply to inform me.

Att:Jvhellraiser

I had manage to convert it to 660 successfully.
but as always i have to fix some stuff i need a clear view
of this theme where the battery goes everything so i can add
all the miss place icons in the right place.

Return to “Themes”