Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Need some help with the pricing of my consoles

Things that don't go in any other category
Forum rules
Inactive threads in this section are removed after 2 weeks
GilbertJobs

Need some help with the pricing of my consoles

Post by GilbertJobs » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:32 am

I'm trying to sell my consoles.. It is hard, yeah, but I need the money. I have a small collection of PlayStation consoles and games, a PS2, a PSP, PS3 and a PS4. I've been trying to sell my PS4 first but apparently something isn't right because no one is interested. My ps4 is a 1 and a half year old 500gb Slim model, in perfect condition along with its dualshock 4. I'm giving it with a couple of games on discs & my account (with all the details, email, passwords). The games I have are Gta V, Call of Duty Black ops 3 zombies chronicles, Dead By Daylight with the Halloween and Texas Chainsaw dlc. Then I got Saints Row 4 re elected & gat out of heck and Assassin's Creed Odyssey. On my account I have Red Dead Redemption 2 ultimate edition, Fallout 4 with Vault-tec workshop and automatron dlc, Minecraft and That's you. The price of a new ps4 slim 500gb without any games and 1 controller is about 260€ ($288) here. I've set mine's to 280€ ($310.50), which I thought was a good price for a 1 year old console in such condition with these games. Do you think it's too high? How much would you pay for that. I hope someone can help me out because I don't wanna rip people off but I don't wanna give it away for free neither.
Advertising

NNNRT

Re: Need some help with the pricing of my consoles

Post by NNNRT » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:04 am

Moved to Relax > Off-Topic.
Advertising

Return to “Off-Topic”