Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Get the 3.65 PS4 Link icon on 3.60!

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
SilicaAndPina

Get the 3.65 PS4 Link icon on 3.60!

Post by SilicaAndPina »

So as some people may know the icon for the PS4 Link app was changed in firmware 3.65. if you didnt know well now you do! this is what it was changed to:

Now, wouldnt it be cool to get the icon on 3.60? since this is the only real change in 3.65 besides just patching ARK-2 and the Skype app. well now you can, all you need to do is:

1. Download this .zip https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8wXQ ... XhOY0lKRlE
2. Extract the .zip to somewhere
3. install VitaRW.vpk which ive given a copy of inside the zip as well,
4. Copy all the contents of the VS0 Files Folder into the root of the vs0: partition (so you should just be coping the "App" folder into vs0:, (if it asks about replacing files, Say yes)
5. Reboot your vita and the new icons will be applied

also if your wondering how i dumped these files, i didnt. i simply re-made the icon in photoshop. that was WAAYY easier than trying to dump vs0: files on 3.65
Advertising
vitmanoy

Re: Get the 3.65 PS4 Link icon on 3.60!

Post by vitmanoy »

im having a major issue heres the begin, application asks me to uninstall enso, alright introduce to bubbles and squeezed/\ to uninstall done, went to the updater request that I reboot, done, next reload the application and says cannot discover refresh at ux0:dupdate365, went to check by means of vitashell and its in there at assigned area. returned to application and notice to impair all modules however theres none since I reformatted and erased all the modules by and by. idk whats going on however this isn't working at all for me.
[removed by mod]
Advertising
Last edited by NNNRT on Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: spam
Textil22

Post by Textil22 »

SilicaAndPina wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:27 am So as some people may know the icon for the PS4 Link app was changed in firmware 3.65. if you didnt know well now you do! this is what it was changed to:

Now, wouldnt it be cool to get the icon on 3.60? since this is the only real change in 3.65 besides just patching ARK-2 and the Skype app. well now you can, all you need to do is:

1. Download this .zip https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8wXQ ... XhOY0lKRlE
2. Extract the .zip to somewhere
3. install VitaRW.vpk which ive given a copy of inside the zip as well,
4. Copy all the contents of the VS0 Files Folder into the root of the vs0: partition (so you should just be coping the "App" folder into vs0:, (if it asks about replacing files, Say yes)
5. Reboot your vita and the new icons will be applied
transfers Caen
also if your wondering how i dumped these files, i didnt. i simply re-made the icon in photoshop. that was WAAYY easier than trying to dump vs0: files on 3.65
Thank you very much
Carmen25

Post by Carmen25 »

vitmanoy wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:20 am im having a major issue heres the begin, application asks me to uninstall enso, alright introduce to bubbles and squeezed/\ to uninstall done, went to the updater request that I reboot, done, next reload the application and says cannot discover refresh at ux0:dupdate365, went to check by means of vitashell and its in there at assigned area. returned to application and notice to impair all modules however theres none since I reformatted and erased all the modules by and by. idk whats going on however this isn't working at all for me.
vitmanoy thnk you so much for this great feedback.

Return to “Tutorials”