Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Tutorial] Project Diva X JP <-> US vita cross save with hen

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
galafador

[Tutorial] Project Diva X JP <-> US vita cross save with hen

Post by galafador »

I found out about this just now that you can transfer Project diva X save data from the JP to US and vice versa without the online cross save function. what you need to do is to copy the secure.bin file from savedata0:MAIN000 via FTP to your PC. (it won't show in vitashell normally. you need to copy the contents of ux0:app/MLCL00001/ to ux0:patch/PCSE00867 (US) or PCSG00683 (JP) then open the respective game, molecular shell will open instead, THEN you can read the file. if there are no previously named folder in ux0:patch, you can create it manually) and then, paste the secure.bin file to the other version of the game. after that you can delete the PCSE00867 (US) or PCSG00683 (JP) folder from ux0:patch to run the game normally.

I don't know about the trophies. playing one song doesn't seem to trigger the trophy popup. i've finished the JP version and then transferred the save data to US ver via this method. i've got some trophies in the JP version.

this is the step-by-step version with my scenario:
1. run molecularshell, copy the contents of ux0:app/MLCL00001/ to ux0:patch/PCSG00683 (JP)
2. run the project diva X JP game on livearea. vitashell will show up instead.
3. copy the secure.bin file from savedata0:MAIN000 via FTP to your PC.
4. close the game, run molecularshell, delete the PCSG00683 (JP) in ux0:patch/ folder
5. copy the contents of ux0:app/MLCL00001/ to ux0:patch/PCSE00867 (US)
6. run the project diva X US game on livearea. vitashell wil show up instead.
7. transfer back the copied secure.bin file from step 3 to savedata0:MAIN000
8. close the game, run molecularshell, delete the PCSE00867 (US) in ux0:patch/ folder
Done! you can now run the US game with the JP savedata transferred.
Advertising
Last edited by CPUzX on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to 'Tutorials' section.

Return to “Tutorials”