Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Psm assistent worked without updating for all firmwares

Post here your guides, tips, how-to, etc...
luis67

Re: Psm assistent worked without updating for all firmwares

Post by luis67 »

Shaitan2 wrote:
luis67 wrote:I am using sen enabler with random psid,sign in and then connect vita to ps3.When transferring psm assistent pkg to vita this message appears E-80558325.When transferring demos downloaded from psn store to vita working normal.I also check for pc web site and my vita and ps3 already activated to my account.I dont know what to do
Alot of people are having the same problem and it's probably because of psn maintenance yesterday/today. It might also be because of the random psid.
I am using custom psid,don't change it every time,demos downloaded from psn store are transferring normal,psm assistent pkg can't transfer
Advertising
irome

Post by irome »

K45 wrote:
frangarcj wrote:Can you tell us the steps?
sure. you'll need psmdev.pkg, ps3xportgui and your idps.bin

1. create a lightweight backup (no games\saves\videos etc.) on your ps3

2. go to ps store and download any ps vita app (i got Network Media Player, but it should probably work with any other app), then make another backup

3. extract the whole second backup with ps3xportgui

4. search extracted folder named dev_hdd0 and locate the folder with your downloaded app (mine was in dev_hdd0\vsh\game_pkg\80000001). inside there should be a .pkg file along with three others (d0.pdb, d1.pdb, ICON_FILE). copy this folder somewhere, but recreate the original folder structure (i.e. newfolder\dev_hdd0\vsh\game_pkg\80000001 in my case). extracted backup folders are no longer needed, you can delete them

5. open the folder you just copied, then replace the .pkg file with psmdev.pkg, but keep the original filename (i.e. VTXgiSAPiRkiRGYEShqfBDtjjmwoOKtEbCMHBMBsWRmgmyiPsCNMTzwEpguevtUj.pkg in my case)

6. add the folder from the previous step to your first backup from step 1 (use the 'Add from an existing copy-protected Backup' option in ps3xportgui), then restore this backup on your ps3

7. connect your vita to ps3 by using the qcma trick, then transfer the app to your vita. it will be listed as the original app you downloaded in step 2 (Network Media Player in my case), but it's actually psmdev assistant.

8. install this update via package installer and you're done

some of these steps are probably unnecessary, but this is exactly how i did it. my vita is on 3.18 btw
hi i put idps psid and select keys from ps3xportgui folder and select extract the whole backup and it said unable to read index archive

but if i go to read index archive and select archive.dat i can read read index

i extract psid from backup with ps3xportgui and the psid is extract from a savedata my ps3 firmware is 4.70
mi english is very bad
Advertising
K45

Post by K45 »

irome wrote:hi i put idps psid and select keys from ps3xportgui folder and select extract the whole backup and it said unable to read index archive
hi. try extracting without idps and psid, if it works then there's a problem with your idps.bin
luis67

Post by luis67 »

luis67 wrote:
Shaitan2 wrote:
luis67 wrote:I am using sen enabler with random psid,sign in and then connect vita to ps3.When transferring psm assistent pkg to vita this message appears E-80558325.When transferring demos downloaded from psn store to vita working normal.I also check for pc web site and my vita and ps3 already activated to my account.I dont know what to do
Alot of people are having the same problem and it's probably because of psn maintenance yesterday/today. It might also be because of the random psid.
I am using custom psid,don't change it every time,demos downloaded from psn store are transferring normal,psm assistent pkg can't transfer
Ok fixed!
edu307

Post by edu307 »

Try this maybe it will work too (copy pasted from other sources...)

How to get idps.bin on OFW 4.70

These CID's are spoofed to work on PeXploit.

These CID's will NOT work on CFW

1) Copy savedata from PS3 to USB
2)Connect USB To Computer
3) Open the savedata folder
4. OPEN Param.sfo via HxD Editor
5. copy line UNDER "TITLE TITLE"
6. Exit HxD, Open HxD paste new info
7. Save as idps.bin
8. now you can mod your backups on 4.70
9. copy it to pexploit folder then install pkg's to your backup
PeXploit reads it as normal cid
remember this is not real console id but this will work for 4.70 people looking to mod their backups

Video TUT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=780f7WYJI7E

oh just to be clear the video tut and how to are not made by me! I take no credits for that... just wanted to help!
Last edited by edu307 on Thu May 14, 2015 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
PS3 CECH-2104A CFW REBUG REX 4.70.1-Cobra 7.1
Xbox 360 Slim Trinity RGH 2.0 "Triple NAND-Matrix Trident" Dash v2.0.17349.0
Wii RVL-001 4.3E HBC 1.1.2
PS Vita 1004 3.51 OFW
PS Vita 1004 3.18 eCFW TN-V10 Patapon 2 + PS1 Loader
Cyber

Post by Cyber »

edu307 wrote:How to get idps.bin on OFW 4.70
*snip*
remember this is not real console id but this will work for 4.70 people looking to mod their backups
This has nothing to do with IDPS, at all.
There's no way to get IDPS on OFW 4.70, period. Which is understandable, because IDPS sniffing was the reason 4.70 was released in the first place. Someone who had no idea that the concept of "content ID" exists simply saw familiar letters in "CID" abbreviation and immediately assumed it's a "console ID".
smithsf0x

Post by smithsf0x »

I think the program needs a input value, even if its not the right key. With this trick the program doesn't refuse to mod the files/folder.
There is a lite version of the program that doesn't need the IDPS.
Just use this method or the lite version
irome

Post by irome »

K45 wrote:
irome wrote:hi i put idps psid and select keys from ps3xportgui folder and select extract the whole backup and it said unable to read index archive
hi. try extracting without idps and psid, if it works then there's a problem with your idps.bin
i try extracting without idps and psi and it extract dev_hd0 folder but only 8 mb. then the problem is idps
i extract idps so as edu307 says:

How to get idps.bin on OFW 4.70

These CID's are spoofed to work on PeXploit.

These CID's will NOT work on CFW

1) Copy savedata from PS3 to USB
2)Connect USB To Computer
3) Open the savedata folder
4. OPEN Param.sfo via HxD Editor
(download link in description)
5. copy line UNDER "TITLE TITLE"
6. Exit HxD, Open HxD paste new info
7. Save as idps.bin
8. now you can mod your backups on 4.70
9. copy it to pexploit folder then install pkg's to your backup
PeXploit reads it as normal cid
Last edited by irome on Wed May 13, 2015 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smithsf0x

Post by smithsf0x »

Try the lite version i mentioned...
irome

Post by irome »

smithsf0x wrote:Try the lite version i mentioned...
i tried with pexploit lite and i introduced a psmdve pkg and then restore backup
it restore good and reboot
ok the psm dev pkg appears in game menú like game for psvita
i conect psvita to qcma and got to tps in ps3 conect usb and select ps3 on ps vita for conect conten manager to ps3
but when it said conect to ps3 immediately ps3 black screen and ps vita said ps3 disconect

i restore the original backup on ps3 download any ps vita content to ps3 and then it pass to ps vita well

t

Return to “Tutorials”