Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Pre-Orders

News and rumors about the PS4
SsJVasto

Pre-Orders

Post by SsJVasto »

I was wondering who here pre-ordered the PS4 (or anything else coming out soon). Here are a couple things I'm expecting in the mail:
Diablo III
BECAUSE IT'S DIABLO, THAT'S WHY!Image(You've gotta watch out in Canada, things can be in French if it's not explicitly mentioned that it's in English)
Killzone
The BETA blew my mind, but it was already pre-ordered when I got access to the BETA.
And this one too!
Playstation 4
755$... Pretty much like a PS3 at launch XD

There are still units available on the Amazon Canada store (which is 399.99$ Canadian, which means like 279.99$ US). I don't know if you can order from there, but it's worth a try.
Advertising
PSVita Model PCH-1001 (OFW 2.61);
PS3 Model CECH-2101B (OFW 4.46);
PSP Go (OFW 6.60)
PSP Model PSP-2001 (God of War Edition)(CFW 6.60 PRO-B10);
PSP Model PSP-1001b (CFW 4.01-m33 + Kernel Plugin);
Minimur12

Re: Pre-Orders

Post by Minimur12 »

Nice, I'm going to get my console in launch window - but I might go for the line-up launch, it'll be something to experience haha

yeah, so it's either launch window (wait till the husle&bussle dies down) or line up launch (line up outside the store for hours - I have a Vita!)

But this is what I'm going to get:
PS4
Camera*
Extra controller
Knack
W_D
Assassins Creed IV

*With AC/W_D/Camera I am in a bit of a pickle, I mean all of the above comes to like 630, I'd rather not spend that much lol, So I might take away either W_D or AC or the camera- Which one should I take away? If I take 1 it goes to 570 - Hmm not bad, but if I minus the game and the camera to purchase later, it's down to 510 - alot better.

Out of the above games, what should I get?

YOU choose my bundle :D
Advertising
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
prostatebomb420

Re: Pre-Orders

Post by prostatebomb420 »

I think I might wait a while since the only title that really interests me is the Kojima epic METAL GEAR SOLID 5
Besides I haven't decided on whether or not I'll get a gaming PC.
"The graveyards are full of indispensable men."

Return to “News and Rumors”