Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ARK PSX Compatibility List

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
Ryugi

Re: eCFW PSX Compatibility List

Post by Ryugi »

Hercules NOT WORKING
Advertising
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

I got a black screen for Tomorrow never dies NTSC
Advertising
John Locke: Why do you find it so hard to believe? Jack: Why do you find it so easy? Locke: It's never been easy!!
WoloLordOFTheRings

Post by WoloLordOFTheRings »

Question:

I still have not upgraded to TN-C (I have TN-B) and are sounds now available for PSX games if i do upgrade?
SeongGino

Post by SeongGino »

Seriously, whats the point of this? Its worse than PSXPeria! Theres no point in this existing. Someone lock this for uselessness!
I'm just your average Seong. Move along, nothing to see here...
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

SeongGino wrote:Seriously, whats the point of this? Its worse than PSXPeria! Theres no point in this existing. Someone lock this for uselessness!
You gotta be kidding me, if you don't like it then don't use it and you should make a useful PS One emulator while you're at it, otherwise keep your ungrateful comments to yourself. What is it to you whether or not these people want to use it?
WoloLordOFTheRings wrote:Question:

I still have not upgraded to TN-C (I have TN-B) and are sounds now available for PSX games if i do upgrade?
It's still the same, no sound.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
SeongGino

Post by SeongGino »

qwikrazor87 wrote: You gotta be kidding me, if you don't like it then don't use it and you should make a useful PS One emulator while you're at it, otherwise keep your ungrateful comments to yourself. What is it to you whether or not these people want to use it?
No sound, and I dont have programming knowledge. If people want to play PSX games so bad, just code for the popcorn module that was just released and see from there how it works. Otherwise not good enough to be useable.
I'm just your average Seong. Move along, nothing to see here...
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

SeongGino wrote:No sound, and I dont have programming knowledge. If people want to play PSX games so bad, just code for the popcorn module that was just released and see from there how it works. Otherwise not good enough to be useable.
That doesn't give you any good reason to say it's useless and demanding this thread to be locked. Many people don't have the programming knowledge to make a PS One emulator. The best we can do is wait for someone with the knowledge to program it. In the meantime please don't go telling people this kind of stuff and demanding threads to be locked.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
criticalmass

Post by criticalmass »

qwikrazor87 wrote:That doesn't give you any good reason to say it's useless and demanding this thread to be locked. Many people don't have the programming knowledge to make a PS One emulator. The best we can do is wait for someone with the knowledge to program it. In the meantime please don't go telling people this kind of stuff and demanding threads to be locked.
Amen. Asking for a thread to be locked because you have the opinion that it is worthless? Please, let me laugh heartily for a moment :lol: .... Ok, now that I've recovered, go troll some other site and dispense your opinions on what is and is not 'useful.' Why would a thread be locked when people are working at adding features and functionality? I may not try PS games yet because there are a lot of problems, but don't knock people for trying to work them out.
PSPgo CFW 6.60
PS Vita MH TN E-CFW B
Minimur12

Post by Minimur12 »

where are game saves held??
I'm not on the forum much, if you want to let me know about something, shoot me a PM!
ImageImage
vita84

Post by vita84 »

Some people just like to complain about everything...be patient !!! just the fact that some psx games works is a great thing !!!
dont forget that eCFW was a joke before it becomes reality !!!

Return to “ARK”