Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

TN-V Bubble ISO\Homebrew Loader [Released]

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Mrgreezy3

Re: TN-V Bubble ISO\Homebrew Loader [Released]

Post by Mrgreezy3 »

It is kicking back to the live area i have tnv 10 bubble installed and i have 660.pbp file on vita i dont understand why this loader wont work for me any suggestions?
Advertising
O-bake

Post by O-bake »

Hi,

my Vita is running on 3.18 and I am using TN-V via the Sudoku Exploit without any problems. Homebrews and isos both work fine.
Now I would like to create bubbles, but even in previous threads, all infos are little confusing.

Here it sais in step 1, "Drag and Drop PSN eboot here". Which eboot? Of the exploit game? In may case the sudoku eboot? If yes, how do I get it on my PC? Open CMA backs it up as 'game.psvimg'. So, how do I get the correct eboot?

The path for the target content is obvious.

But then it sais: "type here the ID of the cloned bubble". I haven't cloned a bubble, this is my first. So what do I have to type here?

Thanks for any help.
Advertising
nebu_187

Post by nebu_187 »

@ o-bake - any Playstation network PSP game you have installed on your vita will be in form of an EBOOT it can be copied trough PSP filer back to your exploit savegame folder and then with QCMA or open CMA to your PC (or trough vita FTP Directly to your pc). The clone bubble ID is the ID if that same PSN PSP game youve just copied Always in form of 4 letters followed by 5 numbers for example: UCES01177 = patapon 2 / NPEH00099 = ZHP.

@leecherman: correct me if im wrong in the above its what ive found out by myself but it still doesnt work for me,
after creating the UCES01177 with your program i copy it trough my gosudoko! savegame to my vita and then with PSP filer I overwrite the original UCES01177 like asked by the loader wich makes my game damaged. i've also tried renaming the original to UCES01177& and then copying the new one but this also doesnt work for me.
also a path on vita is there a difference between \ or /? ive tried both and the loader creates the file in both cases.

Also on your homepage the link to this loader is page not found

greetings and thanks!
BLACK PSV 1000 - 64GB- 16GB - 8GB - 3.18 TN-V10
BLACK PS TV * 32GB * 3.20 TN-V10
WII U ^ smashstack Vwii ^ 4.1.0 Loadiine
N64 :EVERDRIVE 64 :RGB MOD
PSP 3004 - 96 gb - 6.61 infinity
PS2 Slim . Free Mc Boot . SMB 1.75 TB
leecherman

Post by leecherman »

@nebu_187, you did it wrong....

here is the steps in order to make this works for everyone...

Will take your game id as example which located in PSP/GAME folder like that: ms0:/PSP/GAME/UCES01177
First thing is to make a backup of your game. through cma...
after that, append '&' to your game folder "UCES01177&" and Create another folder which have the same id "UCES01177".
After doing that, Open this tool and enter that ID "UCES01177" into the second field, then save it.
Now you will have a folder named "UCES01177" in PC.
Copy this folder to your PSVita via VitaFTP ( or Zip it and copy it Through Savedata and unzip it to PSP/GAME using PSPFiler ) Refresh PSVita Database and you are ready to use it.

And btw, if you cloned your game bubble ( through cma trick ) you can rename it's id to anything you want,
and for each cloned bubble you make, you can use this tool to create loader that loads ISO\CSO\HB files based on the ids you entered it.
Tikao

Post by Tikao »

Stupid question:
With this tool still have a limitation on the size of the base game?
PSVita FW3.18- TNV10 - Patapon 2 and XS Moto
My Collection
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 »

Ok, so this is AWESOME!!!!
Last edited by ss4gogeta069 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GAME GENIE ROCKS! CHECK IT OUT!
Game Genie Website
nebu_187

Post by nebu_187 »

Im sorry i just can't seem to make it work, I make a back up trough cma...
but as stated before that does not give me the EBOOT.PBP but a gamepsv.img.
so i get the folder out my vita ms0:/PSP/GAME/UCES01177
and rename the folder inside the vita to UCES01177& and create a new folder called UCES01177

in theTN-V bubble loader

first field i drag the EBOOT.PBP
Second field is the CSO i want to load = ms0:/ISO/AFTBURN.CSO
the third field is UCES01177
and the last a picture of course

i create the file no problems there its called UCES01177 ive zipped it and copied it trough qcma and PSP filer and

now its directory is
ms0:/PSP/GAME/UCES01177

the original is called UCES01177&

What am i doing wrong and what is the right thing to do please :oops: im trying for 2 days now
aj340

Post by aj340 »

In response to whoever is having problems.
Leecherman has given plenty of instructions on how to use this tool but I will reiterate.
For Base PSN Eboot, you must get the Eboot from your vita through TNV by using either VitaFTP or copying the Base Game to a gamesavefolder and copying to the PC with qcma. THE BASE GAME CANNOT BE A PSP MINI OR IT WILL NOT WORK OR WILL HAVE HORRIBLE COMPATIBILITY.
Also after the tool generates the folder with the req files. Just copy the file over with vita FTP to PSP/GAME.
Then you have to go about renaming the GAME folder to GAMEE. Then using the . trick to make sure your EBOOTs and PBOOTs are named correctly. Then rename GAMEE back to GAME. Then rebuild database.

Also if you're copying the ISO via QCMA, you must make sure that the path.txt in the generated folder has 2 periods after .iso
Like so
Mygamename.iso..mp3
Hope this helped!
Also Thanks to Leecherman for this awesome tool. Makes everything so much more streamlined!

PS: the base game restriction is probably still imposed(depending on if Leecherman used fakenp or signnp) but since this tool generates a loader, the file size of the Eboot generated is really small. You can launch anything with this as op stated.
nebu_187

Post by nebu_187 »

The bubble now launches the image i inserted in the loader but then kicks back 2 the live area im kind of pulling my hair because im out of options ive done everything i can to make this work
aj340

Post by aj340 »

The tool generates a EBOOT specifically for the folder name you entered into the tool. So if you change the name of the folder the tool makes, the eboot wont work. Try remaking the files.
Make sure after you copy the folder generated onto your vita that the EBOOT.PBP in the folder is named EBOOT.PBP
Make sure that the path.txt in that folder has the right path to the file youre trying to use.

Once the program makes a folder, that folder becomes a loader for anything. Just through messing with the path.txt

Return to “TN CEF”