Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

If I buy a new VITA can I install megamix?

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Swing

If I buy a new VITA can I install megamix?

Post by Swing »

If I buy a VITA at a pawn shop etc.. since I have a memory card with megamix along with the saves on my computer, can I just upload the game onto my new VITA? Or do I have to tie it to my PSN account which might force me to update my VITA in able access PSN? How does this go exactly? What FW or lower besides 3.01 would I need?
Advertising
ZgamerR

Re: If I buy a new VITA can I install megamix?

Post by ZgamerR »

Swing wrote:If I buy a VITA at a pawn shop etc.. since I have a memory card with megamix along with the saves on my computer, can I just upload the game onto my new VITA? Or do I have to tie it to my PSN account which might force me to update my VITA in able access PSN? How does this go exactly? What FW or lower besides 3.01 would I need?
nope, you have to have bought it on your account
Advertising
Swing

Post by Swing »

If I add my account will I be forced to update? Is there anyway I can install TN-V8 from a lower FW now?
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Not sure abut the signing in part but you can activate the Vita by transferring a game with a PS3
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

Return to “TN CEF”