Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Official TN-V bugs thread] report all your problems here

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
The Z
VIP

Re: [Official TN-V bugs thread] report all your problems her

Post by The Z »

Use the param.sfo of the homebrew you want to display and add the icon0.png of it too (you can do this with PBPunpacker).

Then call the thing "PARAM.PBP" and put it into the homebrews folder. This should make the things show their correct name & picture in the vita "addons menu".
Advertising
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
AMSMM

Post by AMSMM »

The Z wrote:Use the param.sfo of the homebrew you want to display and add the icon0.png of it too (you can do this with PBPunpacker).

Then call the thing "PARAM.PBP" and put it into the homebrews folder. This should make the things show their correct name & picture in the vita "addons menu".
Yeeeaaahhhh :)
Very nice friend The Z.
It worked and now they appear correctly.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Advertising
Imnus

Post by Imnus »

Hi, I'm using a VITA (PCH-1000) with FW 3.01.

I downloaded TN-X from TN-X. I followed the instructions and transfered 'TNV' and and 'SLUS00213' (TN-X\Tekken 2\US) folders inside the TN-X.rar to my VITA using Qcma.

After that, I started 'Tekken 2' then

Survival Mode -> Lose -> After Survival Result Screen -> Black Screen -> Nothing.

So I downloaded the 'Save file fix' from How to install TN-X using US Tekken 2 exploit, copied ONLY the 'SCEVMC0.VMP' file to the Tekken folder in PSP/SAVEDATA.

Again, I started 'Tekken 2' then

Suvival Mode -> Lose -> After Survival Result Screen -> Flash White Screen -> Flash Green Screen -> TV-X Starts

then on the 'TN-X by Total_Noob' Screen

Press X on the selected Game -> Black Screen -> after a couple seconds comes a prompt

--------------------------------------------------
Cannot access the memory card.

OK

It goes the same way for both 'Digimon World' and 'Metal Slug X'.
descention

Post by descention »

FW318 Armored Core Silent Line Portable does not include instructions/steps for installing the eCFW besides "hold R". Loading the save+660.PBP, from the main menu, causes C1-2858-3 on a yellow screen. I have formatted the memory card and copied the game+save several times to confirm. Sometimes the screen does not change to yellow but will still produce the same error code. I've downloaded both archives (FW318 Armored Core Silent Line, 660.PBP) from zload.net.
AMSMM

Post by AMSMM »

Hey guys,

Is there anyway to activate the extra memory 64MB on TN-V to simulate a PSP-2000? Some homebrew emulators like MVSPSP Slim and CPS2PSP Slim only work for the Slim PSP and they are really better more updated versions of the regular. Anyone know any solution for this? I am currently on firmware 3.01 for Vita.
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

Imnus wrote:Hi, I'm using a VITA (PCH-1000) with FW 3.01.

I downloaded TN-X from TN-X. I followed the instructions and transfered 'TNV' and and 'SLUS00213' (TN-X\Tekken 2\US) folders inside the TN-X.rar to my VITA using Qcma.

Survival Mode -> Lose -> After Survival Result Screen -> Black Screen -> Nothing.

So I downloaded the 'Save file fix' from How to install TN-X using US Tekken 2 exploit, copied ONLY the 'SCEVMC0.VMP' file to the Tekken folder in PSP/SAVEDATA.

Suvival Mode -> Lose -> After Survival Result Screen -> Flash White Screen -> Flash Green Screen -> TV-X Starts

Press X on the selected Game -> Black Screen -> after a couple seconds comes a prompt

OK

Hi i had the same problem before it has something to do with the compression can not be 0 PSX2PSP
I compress completely you have to go into PSx2PSP settings and change compression to best.
Game On!
Imnus

Post by Imnus »

Alpmaster wrote:
Imnus wrote:Hi, I'm using a VITA (PCH-1000) with FW 3.01.

OK

Hi i had the same problem before it has something to do with the compression can not be 0 PSX2PSP
I compress completely you have to go into PSx2PSP settings and change compression to best.
Thank you so much, it worked perfectly.

Another thing, I've Numblast so I could update from FW 3.01 to 3.18 without losing anything, right?

eCFW, Bubbles, PS1 Loader, possible Native VITA Exploit, nothing is lost by updating from FW 3.01 to 3.18 or is there an advantage staying on FW 3.01?
CheesyPeas

Post by CheesyPeas »

Hopefully this is something simple that I'm not understanding.

My Vita is on 3.50, and I'm using the Ape Escape version.

I've got everything running, and now my save boots into TN-V 11 as expected.

However, when trying to install anything at all, I get a flicker of a blue screen and then nothing every time I attempt to go into the Games / Memory Card folder to install it.

Just using one eboot for an example, I was putting it inside a file called INSTALL.ZIP (all caps) and the eboot was in /PSP/GAME/APP/EBOOT.PBP inside the file as directed. I used QCMA to move this file into the TN-V launcher save folder (not the ape escape one) and any attempt to load it gives a quick blue flicker and then freezes the XMB.

I've tried multiple psp applications and they all do the same thing. The INSTALL.ZIP was created with WINRAR, using 'Store' compression.

Is there something I'm missing? Sorry if I'm being dumb; this is my first try at Vita exploiting.
gamr13

Post by gamr13 »

Copied the Exploit H.bin into the save folder for Numblast and the TN-V folder, all I get when booting the game is "An error has occurred. (C1-2858-3) any help? heh...I'm a n00b.

EDIT: Used the save and TN-V folder from zload, and now I get a dark green screen with the same error message as stated above.
PS Vita: 3.60 - d-fend
PSP: 6.60 Pro B-10 - d-fend
PS3 - gamr12 (And d-fend)
Gamesonic

Post by Gamesonic »

I have installed TN V11 on world of pool Ofw 3.50 and have a bug on emulator and homebrew.Press memory stick and block TN V 11.The iso work only problem on INSTALL.ZIP no work(homebrew and emulator) please help me

Return to “TN CEF”