Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Project: 6.60 TN-V

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
rafael707

Re: Project: 6.60 TN-V

Post by rafael707 »

PspJunkie wrote:As you know, the Psp emu allows you to re-map buttons the the screen corners. I have select in the upper left and start in the upper right. This works perfectly for me. I don't know why you guys are having problems with this. TN suggested re-mapping start and select in the readme too and after getting everything set up I can see why. Just try it. A quick simultaneous tap of upper left and right corners brings up quit every time. Even with filer. Come on, buttons are so passé. Lol :D
i remapped my corner buttons to the directional pad, i love the touch screen navigation, something the psp never had :lol:
Advertising
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

rafael707 wrote:
PspJunkie wrote:As you know, the Psp emu allows you to re-map buttons the the screen corners. I have select in the upper left and start in the upper right. This works perfectly for me. I don't know why you guys are having problems with this. TN suggested re-mapping start and select in the readme too and after getting everything set up I can see why. Just try it. A quick simultaneous tap of upper left and right corners brings up quit every time. Even with filer. Come on, buttons are so passé. Lol :D
i remapped my corner buttons to the directional pad, i love the touch screen navigation, something the psp never had :lol:
you sir, are a genius!
Advertising
I'm Overfloooow

Post by I'm Overfloooow »

rafael707 wrote:
8-) that just awwww . . . .
@Exploit hunting are my favourite activities since I got my first Phat PSP

http://lolpsvhex.blogspot.com/
rafael707

Post by rafael707 »

enjoy my freinds, i know i love it :)
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don
PspJunkie

Post by PspJunkie »

Ok here's one for ya- try Virtual Globe and re-map directional buttons to right stick. It's like your flying man! :o
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/57453425/eCFW/A ... 3_eCFW.rar
Jd8531

Post by Jd8531 »

Acid_Snake wrote:
rafael707 wrote: i remapped my corner buttons to the directional pad, i love the touch screen navigation, something the psp never had :lol:
you sir, are a genius!
Quick someone give this man a Nobel prize.
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

Jd8531 wrote:Quick someone give this man a Nobel prize.
:lol: The settings menu in TN-C makes it harder for one to think of that. :lol:
jvhellraiser

Post by jvhellraiser »

wth wrote:@The Z
Not really, never cared about this epic fail anyway hence why it was used. and actually to me that's all :p
indeed, that's why I also provided the tiny script if someone wants to tweak it personally too or w/e.
sorry guess I'm too hot blooded.
how you do this? how do you use the patcher? @-@
NNNRT

Post by NNNRT »

jvhellraiser wrote:how you do this? how do you use the patcher? @-@
Just copy the files to your TN-V save folder & there you go. :)
wth
HBL Developer

Post by wth »

jvhellraiser wrote:how you do this? how do you use the patcher? @-@
you simply need to first unpack FLASH0.TN, then unpack the gzipped contents of ~PSP extracted files (contents start at offset 0x150) and simply directly execute the python script next to the systmctrl.prx and xmbctrl.prx files
Then repack everything correctly

The line for changing the select + start custom keys into select + start + down + L + R is

Code: Select all

# Tweak custom home hook keys to start + select + down + L + R
        patch.seekPrx(0x00000500)
        patch.write32(0x24020349)
        patch.write32(0x30E30349)
so to change the keys, just need to change the 0x0349 value (0x0349 = start | select | down | L | R, see http://psp.jim.sh/pspsdk-doc/pspctrl_8h.html)
To have start | down | L | R instead for instance, just need to use 0x0348.
Last edited by wth on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TN CEF”