Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

TN-V7 Savedata Archive *UPDATED*

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
grief3r
Posts: 357
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:12 am

Re: TN-V7 Savedata Archive *UPDATED*

Post by grief3r » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:38 am

if the game gets pulled then you better hope cma transfer trick works with the game
Advertising
PSV1001 2.61 FieldRunners
PSP1001 6.60 Pro-C
PSP 3001 6.20 Pro-C2

User avatar
rafael707
Posts: 1271
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: VITA/PS4 section

Re: TN-V7 Savedata Archive *UPDATED*

Post by rafael707 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:03 am

grief3r wrote:if the game gets pulled then you better hope cma transfer trick works with the game
Well see.. :roll:
Advertising
Add me, I got a ps4 ;)

IRC
#pspcommunity
#vitadev

PS4/PS VITA IGN: raff_da_don

Mental_5150
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 am

Re: TN-V7 Savedata Archive *UPDATED*

Post by Mental_5150 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:31 am

rafael707 wrote: 2.61 FW: Urbanix
http://zload.net/v2/archives/file/?id=2417667
ok boss, this rings a bell but could you please re-enlighten me on this? did this fall off or was there another exploit to this? I have this for the initial exploit but I am not sure if this would work for 2.12. thanks.
PS4 || XB1-S 1tb, 500gb || PSVita- 3.63, 3.60 Henkaku, 2.02 TNV-7.3 || PSTV- ofw, Henkaku ||

User avatar
qwikrazor87
Guru
Posts: 2874
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Location: The North Pole

Re: TN-V7 Savedata Archive *UPDATED*

Post by qwikrazor87 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:09 am

whitey_mcguee wrote:ok boss, this rings a bell but could you please re-enlighten me on this? did this fall off or was there another exploit to this? I have this for the initial exploit but I am not sure if this would work for 2.12. thanks.
There are two exploits in Urbanix, the first one is right after loading the save, the second one is Load save > profile > highscore.
The second exploit works up to 3.00 but TN-V will only work with it on 2.61 and lower, so yeah, it'll work on 2.12.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Mental_5150
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 am

Re: TN-V7 Savedata Archive *UPDATED*

Post by Mental_5150 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:47 am

qwikrazor87 wrote: There are two exploits in Urbanix, the first one is right after loading the save, the second one is Load save > profile > highscore.
The second exploit works up to 3.00 but TN-V will only work with it on 2.61 and lower, so yeah, it'll work on 2.12.
OK, so how do I get to the second exploit? On 2.02 its telling me the there is not profile. Is there a link or should I YouTube it?
PS4 || XB1-S 1tb, 500gb || PSVita- 3.63, 3.60 Henkaku, 2.02 TNV-7.3 || PSTV- ofw, Henkaku ||

User avatar
The Z
VIP
Posts: 5505
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: TN-V7 Savedata Archive *UPDATED*

Post by The Z » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:53 pm

whitey_mcguee wrote:
qwikrazor87 wrote: There are two exploits in Urbanix, the first one is right after loading the save, the second one is Load save > profile > highscore.
The second exploit works up to 3.00 but TN-V will only work with it on 2.61 and lower, so yeah, it'll work on 2.12.
OK, so how do I get to the second exploit? On 2.02 its telling me the there is not profile. Is there a link or should I YouTube it?
Download the savedata files from zload and then choose the one you need (EU, US or JP).

Copy that one to your Vita and be sure to that you've copied it correctly.

If you did, it should find the savedata for urbanix and you can load it.

Then select a profile and go to highscores.

If you pressed on highscores, keep the R button pressed, so you can boot into the recovery menu.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

Mental_5150
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 am

Re: TN-V7 Savedata Archive *UPDATED*

Post by Mental_5150 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:57 am

The Z wrote: Download the savedata files from zload and then choose the one you need (EU, US or JP).
Copy that one to your Vita and be sure to that you've copied it correctly.
If you did, it should find the savedata for urbanix and you can load it.
Then select a profile and go to highscores.
If you pressed on highscores, keep the R button pressed, so you can boot into the recovery menu.
Thank you z for taking the time to reply. I have downloaded the save file to my vita but it did not recognize it as a profile. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I will tr again tomorrow hopefully with better luck. I am wondering if it had something tO due with being on 2.02.
PS4 || XB1-S 1tb, 500gb || PSVita- 3.63, 3.60 Henkaku, 2.02 TNV-7.3 || PSTV- ofw, Henkaku ||

User avatar
The Z
VIP
Posts: 5505
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm
Location: Deutschland
Contact:

Re: TN-V7 Savedata Archive *UPDATED*

Post by The Z » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:53 am

whitey_mcguee wrote:
The Z wrote: Download the savedata files from zload and then choose the one you need (EU, US or JP).
Copy that one to your Vita and be sure to that you've copied it correctly.
If you did, it should find the savedata for urbanix and you can load it.
Then select a profile and go to highscores.
If you pressed on highscores, keep the R button pressed, so you can boot into the recovery menu.
Thank you z for taking the time to reply. I have downloaded the save file to my vita but it did not recognize it as a profile. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I will tr again tomorrow hopefully with better luck. I am wondering if it had something tO due with being on 2.02.
Your firmware is not relevant, you just have to be at a firmware below 3.00, thats everything.
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞

Mental_5150
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 am

Re: TN-V7 Savedata Archive *UPDATED*

Post by Mental_5150 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:47 pm

The Z wrote:Your firmware is not relevant, you just have to be at a firmware below 3.00, thats everything.
Thanks or that Z. I was are to get the urbanix exploit to work but ran into another issue with arcade darts. After transferring the data and installing the 660.pbp I get the red screen of death. No idea what I could be doing. I redownloaded the save data and reinstalled the 660.pbp with the same effect. Any thoughts what I could be doing wrong? Thank you.
PS4 || XB1-S 1tb, 500gb || PSVita- 3.63, 3.60 Henkaku, 2.02 TNV-7.3 || PSTV- ofw, Henkaku ||

User avatar
SMOKE
Retired Mod
Posts: 3673
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: TN-V7 Savedata Archive *UPDATED*

Post by SMOKE » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:52 pm

Restart your Vita and relaunch the exploit

Post Reply

Return to “TN CEF”