Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CFE 6.60 TN - B for PSVita Tutorial

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
Eliminator

Re: CFE 6.60 TN - B for PSVita Tutorial

Post by Eliminator »

JakaMoita wrote:There isn't a way to rename the file on the windows? I'm not so sure what I did here that my PS Vita isn't showing the ISO anymore on the exploit (using Mad Blocker Alpha US).

I'm so ***... look all what I've done just to play Kingdom Hearts BBS... go to heck Square-enix.
There is a way, if the known extensions arent apearing follow this steps to make them apear:
Start->Control Panel->Appearance and Personalization->Folder Options: Here click VIew tab and clear the "Hide extensions for known file types" check box

This is foe Windows 7 but for other OS should be similar.
Advertising
JakaMoita

Post by JakaMoita »

Eliminator wrote:
JakaMoita wrote:There isn't a way to rename the file on the windows? I'm not so sure what I did here that my PS Vita isn't showing the ISO anymore on the exploit (using Mad Blocker Alpha US).

I'm so ***... look all what I've done just to play Kingdom Hearts BBS... go to heck Square-enix.
There is a way, if the known extensions arent apearing follow this steps to make them apear:
Start->Control Panel->Appearance and Personalization->Folder Options: Here click VIew tab and clear the "Hide extensions for known file types" check box

This is foe Windows 7 but for other OS should be similar.
Works like charm...

Also proves how stupid I'm, so simple to do it.
Advertising
Eliminator

Post by Eliminator »

Im glad it helped :)
Einishi

Post by Einishi »

Thx for this great tutorial, i'll try it when arrive home after work -.-
PSP 2000 Slim - CFW 6.60 ME-1.8
PS3 Fat 80GB - OFW 4.25
PSVita 4GB FW1.81 - eCFW 6.60 TN-B
Skippywilcox

Post by Skippywilcox »

im starting to get mad with this. i followed the tutorial perfectly, but nothing shows up, just my psn games....
Jester_ice

Post by Jester_ice »

Thanks TN for this job well done & to wololo for this awesome site. Thanks also to snake2243 for helping me and Eliminator for excellent post.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Blogger on Wololo.net
PSP 3004 6.60 PRO B9
PS VITA MBA TN-C

Keep moving even life sucks!
Eliminator

Post by Eliminator »

Skippywilcox wrote:im starting to get mad with this. i followed the tutorial perfectly, but nothing shows up, just my psn games....
Than you didnt follow the tutorial perfectly... Are you making shure the name of the homebrew is ALL in CAPS included the .ZIP part, and using the STORE option when zipping?? So it looks like this:
HOMEBREW.ZIP(or any other name with max 8 letters)/PSP/GAME/yourhomebrew/(homebrew files here)
Skippywilcox

Post by Skippywilcox »

Eliminator wrote:
Skippywilcox wrote:im starting to get mad with this. i followed the tutorial perfectly, but nothing shows up, just my psn games....
Than you didnt follow the tutorial perfectly... Are you making shure the name of the homebrew is ALL in CAPS included the .ZIP part, and using the STORE option when zipping?? So it looks like this:
HOMEBREW.ZIP(or any other name with max 8 letters)/PSP/GAME/yourhomebrew/(homebrew files here)
Yes i have, i dont know what else to do, lol. its pathetic, im a microsoft systems engineer.... and i cant figure this out...
Eliminator

Post by Eliminator »

Download this,its FTP ready to install: http://www.sendspace.com/file/a6m7w5
just put the file directly in the save and run TN-B, it must work. After that just use FTP to transfer everything else directly to your Vita
carrot

Post by carrot »

My FTP comes up on the tn menu but when i go to unzip it , it completes and disappears
i think im gona go crazy with this thing bin at it about 5 hours and cant get anything working,
i need a better tutorial on how to put stuff on

Return to “TN CEF”