Confirmed list of working exploits:
- Click to show
Note: This tutorial assumes that you already know how to install homebrew, if you don't, please refer to here to find your coresponding tutorial.
Even if you already have one of these emulators, please download my copy as it's setup to support the "ROM Directory Structure" that I've included in this tutorial.
- REQUIRED FILES (click to show)
If you don't already have 7-zip, please install that now. I'll be including screenshots of 7-Zip to try to assist in it's usage.
Next, extract all of the .7z files to your PSP save directory for your Vita (Should look like PSAVEDATA\cv3e231472f1a122 or something, this is mine).
- Open up the directory "ROMS/ROMS", you should see folders titled gba, gbc, nes, and snes. If there's a type of rom you want that's not included in this folder (like Game Gear), create a folder for that now.
- Simply add in all the ROMs you want to the directories, this step can be repeated at any time so don't feel pressured to put in every ROM you think you might use.
- Go to "ROMS" (so one directory up), right-click the subdirectory titled "ROMS", and click "7-Zip -> Add to archive...".
- Set the archive format to zip, the compression level to store, and the name to "INSTALL.ZIP" (case sensitive) (Screenshot), and press ok
Now you just need to transfer the saves of ROMS, and all the emulators you want to play to your Vita. Then you can just install and play! gPSP is an exception though, you need to extract it's INSTALL.ZIP, download a GBA BIOS (find it via Google, don't PM me for it), add it to the same folder as it's EBOOT.PBP, rezip it using the settings you used before and you're good to go for all of your emulators!
If you enjoyed this tutorial and you don't have Dropbox, consider downloading it for free using my referral link !