Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

VHBL With Everybody's Tennis

VHBL (Vita Half Byte Loader) is an open source tool to load PSP homebrews on the Playstation Vita.
VHBL can be downloaded at //wololo.net/vhbl
deep865

VHBL With Everybody's Tennis

Post by deep865 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:26 am

Hey guys so I just got Everybody's tennis. Can someone please explain to me how I can run VHBL through that?
Advertising

Quaeton

Re: VHBL With Everybody's Tennis

Post by Quaeton » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:29 am

They are releasing the VHBL files very soon and i'm sure it'll come with a tutorial. Till then you're just going to have to play some tennis :lol:
Advertising

deep865

Post by deep865 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:32 am

Quaeton wrote:They are releasing the VHBL files very soon and i'm sure it'll come with a tutorial. Till then you're just going to have to play some tennis :lol:
Alright cool thanks :) And one more question do I have to turn of all network access?

Quaeton

Post by Quaeton » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:36 am

It is recommended yes, luckily the Vita has a flight mode option so just turn that on before you load VHBL. Recommended to reset the Vita before going back online as well just in case.

asmodin88

Post by asmodin88 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:05 pm

ok so, i've been doing a few test runs, doom and snes9xtyl worked like a charm.

however, i sometimes need several tries to get vhbl to load. sometimes it goes from everybody's tennis to vhbl just fine, sometimes the screen stays black for a bit, then the vita gives an error (C1-2858-3). :/

edit: also, sorry for the noobish question, but how do i delete a homebrew after i installed it? because i can find no such option in the vhbl menu

wth
HBL Developer

Post by wth » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:53 pm

asmodin88 wrote:also, sorry for the noobish question, but how do i delete a homebrew after i installed it? because i can find no such option in the vhbl menu
you can use pspfiler 6.6 special hbl version for instance, can be found here : http://zload.net/v2/

Return to “Vita Half Byte Loader”