Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Hello World on Vita?

Xian Nox
Retired Mod

Re: Hello World on Vita?

Post by Xian Nox »

Here is how you can play your backups on the Vita.
Advertising
Codestorm

Post by Codestorm »

Xian Nox wrote:Here is how you can play your backups on the Vita.
Thank you man, It worked absolutely fine! I'm playing pirated version of LBP: Vita

THANK YOU :D
Advertising
Powerblaster

Post by Powerblaster »

Urm..Guys? I just wanna ask a few question about a psp emulator on the ps vita. The "hello world" program are found in a patapon 2 demo savedata right? So, how can i get the games? i mean the patapon 2 demo. When i tried to put the games on the ( PSVITA/PGAME ) and then it just shown a corrupted data. Is it cause the PS VITA couldn't read the games? Or i just need to buy the full version of the games? sorry for my noob's Question. hope someone could reply my question .
[spoiler]Image -- NAH! This is how you crack your PSVITA Savedata!-- [[~@ by Jackson Zee~]][/spoiler]
ultimakillz
Retired Mod

Post by ultimakillz »

Powerblaster wrote:The "hello world" program are found in a patapon 2 demo savedata right? So, how can i get the games? i mean the patapon 2 demo.
no, it's executed through a different game, but the title has not been released yet. it is a full game though, so you will have to purchase it. the title will be announced shortly after the worldwide release of the vita next week.
http://wololo.net/wagic/vhbl/
senas8

Post by senas8 »

From what I read.. there are more than just one game exploit.. is that correct?
PS VITA: Ps Vita 1,81 --> Urbanix EU Exploit TN-V6
PS VITA: 3.01 101-in-1 megamix TN-V6
PS VITA 3.01 Private Exploit.
PS3 Slim 3.55 CFW
4 PSP's 6.60 and 6.20 CFW
Powerblaster

Post by Powerblaster »

ultimakillz wrote:the title has not been released yet. it is a full game though, so you will have to purchase it. the title will be announced shortly after the worldwide release of the vita next week.
Yeah, looks like i need to buy the full version of the games :roll: . Anyways, thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it
[spoiler]Image -- NAH! This is how you crack your PSVITA Savedata!-- [[~@ by Jackson Zee~]][/spoiler]
SifJar

Post by SifJar »

senas8 wrote:From what I read.. there are more than just one game exploit.. is that correct?
There is currently only one publicly known PSP mode exploit for the Vita which has HBL ported to it. There may be other hackers out there with separate PSP mode exploits, but none have publicly been announced to have HBL ported. There is also a chance they have independently discovered the same exploit, because the title is not released yet. It has happened before in the PSP scene.

Return to “Homebrews”