Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

gravity crash autosave

BattleaxeDawg

gravity crash autosave

Post by BattleaxeDawg »

It has an auto save feature and no way to load game am I sitting on an already patched version? :(
Advertising
stranno

Re: gravity crash autosave

Post by stranno »

BattleaxeDawg wrote:It has an auto save feature and no way to load game am I sitting on an already patched version? :(
Sony do not patch games. They hide the game from the PSN, upgrade the firmware and when its ready they show the game again. You have to upgrade the firmware in order to log into account so ... there's no need to touch the game.
Advertising
meringue

Post by meringue »

Sony isn't going to dig around in someone elses code like that.

There's nothing that'd stop you from loading a baked save even on an autosave game anyway.

The way the save function is setup probably has to do with it being Gravity Crash Portable instead of Gravity Crash.
scousetomo

Post by scousetomo »

When you start the game it gives you a option to continue or start new so i assume that.s how you will start from the hacked save when its released
Binary

Post by Binary »

scousetomo wrote:When you start the game it gives you a option to continue or start new so i assume that.s how you will start from the hacked save when its released
^^this

People, you're worrying a bit too much I do believe. We'll get our files soon and it will likely work just as well as the other exploits. If this kind of stuff was going to be an issue we would already know about it.
PS Vita PCH-1101 - 2.02 FW / 8GB
dimy93
HBL Tester

Post by dimy93 »

Actually autoloading makes it easier to run the exploit-instead of the tedious loading (the load/save UI is very slow ) it just loads the save and runs the exploit without anything from you to do
If someone remembers the Patapon demo exploit -it was pain in the *** to run. First load the save than start the mission and the mission loaded so slow....,than of course you need to hit R to go to the three of wishes (I'm not sure how this thing was called but it was one of the very few places ingame where your name was displayed) :?
This is another point which makes minis better for exploits
stranno

Post by stranno »

dimy93 wrote:Actually autoloading makes it easier to run the exploit-instead of the tedious loading (the load/save UI is very slow ) it just loads the save and runs the exploit without anything from you to do
If someone remembers the Patapon demo exploit -it was pain in the *** to run. First load the save than start the mission and the mission loaded so slow....,than of course you need to hit R to go to the three of wishes (I'm not sure how this thing was called but it was one of the very few places ingame where your name was displayed) :?
This is another point which makes minis better for exploits
Nothing as fast as MBA.
dimy93
HBL Tester

Post by dimy93 »

So true :D
Ssxangel

Post by Ssxangel »

err i already finished playing the game. Are you sure they didnt patch it?
xzar2500

Post by xzar2500 »

no need to worry about this, the previous exploited game MBA also has this feature. just be patient and wait for the files.

Return to “Homebrews”