Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

drakons forums irritating...

varun
Banned

drakons forums irritating...

Post by varun »

plz help, it looks like something is wrong with drakons forums

i cant post anything there
when i click-post a reply/newtopic anywhere and then login i get a message that i am not allowes to post there.
but it seems like i cant post anywhere. :cry:
Advertising
codestation
Big Beholder

Re: drakons forums irritating...

Post by codestation »

See http://drakon.ixan.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=790
Advertising
Plugin list
Working on: QPSNProxy, QCMA - Open source content manager for the PS Vita
Playing: Error: ENOTIME
Repositories: github, google code
Just feel the code..
ultimakillz
Retired Mod

Post by ultimakillz »

so they moved the official forums to /talk? if that's the case we should make a thread stating that and sticky it. maybe that would help with the confusion :roll:
waratte

Post by waratte »

ultimakillz wrote:
so they moved the official forums to /talk? if that's the case we should make a thread stating that and sticky it. maybe that would help with the confusion :roll:
More like Wololo creating a subforum here for it. That would be a good idea however...
varun
Banned

Post by varun »

thanks, so is it possible for wololo to copy everything from there to here?, cuz there r some good topics in which many want to reply
waratte

Post by waratte »

varun wrote:thanks, so is it possible for wololo to copy everything from there to here?, cuz there r some good topics in which many want to reply
Quick answer: No.
Long answer: Yes, but I highly doubt with the upmost intensity that, that would happen.
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

There's nothing stopping the users from posting the same thread from there right where it left of to here. :shock: As long as it abides by the rules of this forum there's no problem.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Disturbed0ne wrote:There's nothing stopping the users from posting the same thread from there right where it left of to here. :shock: As long as it abides by the rules of this forum there's no problem.
This.

To answer some of the suggestions:
1. I do not "own" the posts made by people on Drakon's forums, I cannot guess if they are ok with us copying their posts here or not, so by default, we didn't copy the threads. If people want to copy their own threads from there to here, they are free to do so.

2. I got Drakon's agreement to open these subforums here because he didn't have enough manpower to moderate them on his site, so technically we "are" the official Lamecraft forum now. But I don't want to shout this all over the place, because I don't want to sound like we're "stealing" some steam from Drakon. However if the Lamecraft community here increases, and we see more and more activity, I'll of course reconsider advertising more for this subforum.
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!

Return to “Lamecraft”