Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

{Going Global!} MC-PSP Minecraft Port [v0.5-pre2]

RedLikeRoses

Re: {Revival} Minecraft PSP LC Mod [v0.1.0a]

Post by RedLikeRoses »

Welllll......................... I mean this is kinda cool Image This is a modern doomguy skin btw
Advertising
Nemo1984

Post by Nemo1984 »

I have to say, Doomguy in minecraft would be frigging amazing!
Advertising
RedLikeRoses

Post by RedLikeRoses »

@DarthAgnon or @Nemo1984

Do you have a link to a texture pack that is fully working on Woolio's Minecraft PSP LC Mod 2.0? I'm almost done with fixing the texturing system and optimizing the memory usage, which has resulted in an (unconfirmed on physical hardware) gain of 5-8 MB. I just need something to test out the new texturing system to make sure texturepacks will remain working. Texture packs will have some limitations now, and will not change the button textures of the main menu or options menu (or any of those textures), but may change them for the in game pause menu and in game UI.
Nemo1984

Post by Nemo1984 »

RedLikeRoses

Post by RedLikeRoses »

Yes, thank you. I have found that now, and it works
Nemo1984

Post by Nemo1984 »

RedLikeRoses wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:44 am Yes, thank you. I have found that now, and it works
It does? For me it hard locks my psp. I had to manually delete it and edit the config to stop it.
RedLikeRoses

Post by RedLikeRoses »

Oh, I meant in the snapshot release... Do you think I should post those here as well? I feel like it would be spammy, but if you want. The working release is here: https://github.com/NT-Bourgeois-Iridesc ... ag/v19w25a This is the 19w25a release (last week) and the next snapshot release is going to be soon.

EDIT: I've Decided that pre-releases will be announced here, but snapshots will be covered by the Github Releases page. Of course, official releases will also be added here.
RedLikeRoses

Post by RedLikeRoses »

I can confirm that there is a major bug with 19w25a, which will soon be fixed in 19w26a...
That bug is:
If you do not select a texture pack, it will crash the game...
wewladder

Post by wewladder »

It's funny because even though I have a Vita, for some reason I can't get into it's official Minecraft port, it just doesn't click with me, while I can spend hours and hours on the PSP homebrew port.

Thank you, I'm eagerly looking forward to more updates from you!
RedLikeRoses

Post by RedLikeRoses »

Thank you... it is people like you who make me wish to continue on, even if it is hard to do so. I am on Vacation until next week, but even then, I still will work hard on making improvements and fixing bugs. I do wonder how the game performs on the Vita as I do not have one to test on, as in the actual numbers from the dev mode menu... The current game code is a mess, and I hope I can spend the next few weeks making the game simpler to read and understand before my next big update...

Return to “Lamecraft”