Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

What game are you currently playing right now?

Discuss official PS Vita games here
morison965320

Post by morison965320 »

I currently playing game right now is Asphalt 8 Airborne. This is one of the best game.
AND
Advertising
I read light novels at this place. My favourite light novel is swallowed star. This is one of the best.
tangra87

Re: What game are you currently playing right now?

Post by tangra87 »

Dragons Crown and SS Delta , I just got Toukiden 2 , but no time for it for now
Advertising
mark lar

Post by mark lar »

I was addicted to Counter Strike 1.6 from childhood, though that addiction made me a PRO. So i thought i must should play CSGO as well, but then came my 12th grade, and i quit playing games. But when i did that, I lived a practical life. And i know nobody asked What my story is,

BUT LATER, I Found that games really make me go to another world, helps me focus and that's the reason i become almost competitive in games, plus they make me stress free ( though i rarely get that)

So i shifted to games that help me even more. Like nowadays i play some strategy games like NV-14 (this games is not available in internet, i searched it, i got it from a friend, and have it from years now) *will provide a link, you can get it NV 14.exe . Believe me i never get bored of it. Its really small its addictive, it helps, plus its good all the way P.S its a pc game

Next i play Limbo, though this is small too. Interesting, available on pc as well as on android, limited(short time) not so good for some peaple. Also available on internet

And i play Call of duty, NFS, and HALO. When i feel insomnia or to focus.
josesantiago

Post by josesantiago »

Dragons Crown is one of my Top Game at this moment.
Last edited by NNNRT on Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam in signature
calmdonator

Post by calmdonator »

Currently I'm Only Playing 2 Games which Are on Mobile, 1 is PUBG And 2nd is COD. Both Games Are LIT.
Last edited by NNNRT on Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam in signature
washladycollab

Post by washladycollab »

mark lar wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:47 am I was addicted to Counter Strike 1.6 from childhood, though that addiction made me a PRO. So i thought i must should play CSGO as well, but then came my 12th grade, and i quit playing games. But when i did that, I lived a practical life. And i know nobody asked What my story is,

BUT LATER, I Found that games really make me go to another world, helps me focus and that's the reason i become almost competitive in games, plus they make me stress free ( though i rarely get that)

So i shifted to games that help me even more. Like nowadays i play and also study that's why I need examples of essays some strategy games like NV-14 (this games is not available in internet, i searched it, i got it from a friend, and have it from years now) *will provide a link, you can get it NV 14.exe . Believe me i never get bored of it. Its really small its addictive, it helps, plus its good all the way P.S its a pc game

Next i play Limbo, though this is small too. Interesting, available on pc as well as on android, limited(short time) not so good for some peaple. Also available on internet

And i play Call of duty, NFS, and HALO. When i feel insomnia or to focus.
For me Half-Life all parts and episodes. Now I'm happy I ordered my Steam VR to play Alyx!
3684eb473d

Post by 3684eb473d »

I got a PS4 for Christmas

I now own Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, and God of War. (Also Rocket League)

Over the past 6 months I can't bring myself to play anything except RDR2 and] Rocket League.
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

Ps vita borderland 2
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
Casamayor

Post by Casamayor »

Hard to say but I think it is League of Legends! I became obsessive about this game as my cousin always beat me and teased by this. So I promised to myself that within 1 year from the last defeat (it happened on 23rd March 2019) there will be a payback time :D and about 2 months ago I beat him to pieces. I was so proud of myself. I won on the 1 hand because of my practice (I practised really a lot, believe me) and on the other hand because of professional boosters (got them here Gamersbay.com in case you face same problems). Nothing is impossible guys if you believe in yourself! 8-)
xenialouna

Post by xenialouna »

Currently I'm Only Playing 2 Games which Are on Mobile, 1 is PUBG And 2nd is COD. Both Games Are LIT.

Return to “Games”