Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Very interesting situation

Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Yadda

Re: Very interesting situation

Post by Yadda »

Whatislove wrote:
Yadda wrote:
mark90 wrote: Apparently there is another ninja release going on by someone who ISN'T frostegater.
Frostegater wrote:
It must be used wisely. One will be shared, but not mine. Wait for ninja release, just check this forum everyday
So this "ninja" release is more like a snail release? It's been 3 days and sadly I still got nothing; then again, I'm a total newbie here. Does anyone who has been a member here for a longer period of time know how long thsese ninja releases usually take?
Ninja release doesn't mean fast, and you're awfully catty/entitled for someone who has been here 3 days.

The ninja release is given to long-term, well standing members first. people like you and me who only joined the forums this week will get it just before the public release date.

It is not even known if the ninja release has started yet, so as frostegator said, just check the forums twice a day and you won't miss it.
Easy there. I didn't behave "entitled" at all. Considering you joined the forum 2 days after me and are thus just as new a member, maybe you shouldn't be lecturing me. The ninja-release topic has no specifics on how long these usually take. If I had written "I demand to get it now", that would be entitled. I was merely asking for more information regarding the time frame. I think it was a fair question.
Sorry for going off topic.
Advertising
Last edited by Yadda on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frostegater
Guru

Post by frostegater »

Overofftop. :lol: maybe pretty close this topic?
Advertising
Our hearts will beating on 333MHz 'till we die
Yadda

Post by Yadda »

Frostegater wrote:Overofftop. :lol: maybe pretty close this topic?
Sorry :D
Your work on this is very much appreaciated. You rock!

Spasiba bolschoi.
big moe

Post by big moe »

wololo wrote:
big moe wrote:it is a matter of opinion guys and that was mine , meaning if you announce something today and you have in mind to release it on jan / 1 / 2013 don't make it sound like you releasing it tomorrow and that's all , again with all appreciation and thanks to all active members of the scene , done .
Check a bit of background on how we do our releases these days. It's not for the sake of *** people off, it's to guarantee as many people as possible will get the exploit. Explanations here: http://wololo.net/2012/03/05/vhbl-for-m ... -that-way/

We deal with the situation the best we can.

In terms of promises VS deliver ratio, I think this site is at the top of the ladder, but of course, I don't control everybody who's posting there. You'll note that this thread is in the PSP/Security section, and does not mention any release of any sort.
Thanks for your time and input however by looking at the history of the scene and you know it best , I see that they didn't pull any game out of their store till after the exploit release so the game name as much as its important to all viewers seeking to obtain it will not cause the termination in $onys store spacialy if it's spread out as a rummer though the members here knows they need to have however as I said you know best about this and it's not my work or exploit to even say anything about all what I said was the way he posted the pole sounded that he had all work done and ready and wants to determine if it serve the purpose of helping many users or not which is proved yes by a very high percentage then a week later he announce that he is not releasing which is lame as my opinion of been there done that person , thanks again for your time and effort in the scene and for running successful forum as well that have a lot of contribution to the scene .
Yadda

Post by Yadda »

wololo wrote:
big moe wrote:it is a matter of opinion guys and that was mine , meaning if you announce something today and you have in mind to release it on jan / 1 / 2013 don't make it sound like you releasing it tomorrow and that's all , again with all appreciation and thanks to all active members of the scene , done .
Check a bit of background on how we do our releases these days. It's not for the sake of *** people off, it's to guarantee as many people as possible will get the exploit. Explanations here: http://wololo.net/2012/03/05/vhbl-for-m ... -that-way/

We deal with the situation the best we can.

In terms of promises VS deliver ratio, I think this site is at the top of the ladder, but of course, I don't control everybody who's posting there. You'll note that this thread is in the PSP/Security section, and does not mention any release of any sort.
That was an excellent read! You should link to it on the ninja-relase explanation page because it pretty much answers all questions. Your strategy is excellent; anything else would lead to much fewer people getting the game in question.
I'm just angry at myself for discovering and registering at your site so late because I'll most likely miss out during the next ninja release. But there is always a next time, hopefully. Good job!
scousetomo

Post by scousetomo »

i agree really imformative read as he states you cant please everyone there isnt a fairer way to do it so if we get a days head start everyone including new members thanks for the imfo
:evil:
TragicTheBlubbering

Post by TragicTheBlubbering »

Frostegater wrote:Overofftop. :lol: maybe pretty close this topic?
As you wish.
- Locked per OP request.
R.I.P Leonard Nimoy, the original Mr. Spock. He lived long and prospered. :cry:
---------------
[spoiler]Paridae or gtfo! 8-)
---------------
i was wondering if there anyway to mod the ps3 so i can play ps3 game ??
[/spoiler]
---------------

Return to “Programming and Security”