Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE]Snes9xTYLmecm 0.4.2 Mod Rev.25

Running old school games on your PSP? It's definitely possible
Guru

Re: [RELEASE]Snes9xTYLmecm 0.4.2 Mod Rev.23

Post by 173210 »

xRyudo wrote:Does this fix the battery consumption that the other version had? (19)

Was a bug that was reported by many users.
What is it?
Advertising
Donate!
Bitconin: 1Aq3NruiohEvUsGJAmHoXjTq764HDS5zef
Paypal: http://173210.github.io/
Malachi

Post by Malachi »

One Request: Dark_Alex's dvemgr integrated into this emulator.

gpsp Kai uses this to achieve fullscreen tv out on composite cables so you are not restricted to that small play window. I would love to play fullscreen snes on my tv with my pspgo.

Do you think there would be a possible way to incorporate this into the emulator?
Advertising
Guru

Post by 173210 »

Malachi wrote:One Request: Dark_Alex's dvemgr integrated into this emulator.

gpsp Kai uses this to achieve fullscreen tv out on composite cables so you are not restricted to that small play window. I would love to play fullscreen snes on my tv with my pspgo.

Do you think there would be a possible way to incorporate this into the emulator?
I don't have a tv cable so I can't do it. Sorry.
Donate!
Bitconin: 1Aq3NruiohEvUsGJAmHoXjTq764HDS5zef
Paypal: http://173210.github.io/
xRyudo

Post by xRyudo »

173210 wrote:
xRyudo wrote:Does this fix the battery consumption that the other version had? (19)

Was a bug that was reported by many users.
What is it?
Basically that what I said. It drained the battery extremely fast from R19. The previous versions didn't have that issue. I remember reading somewhere that it was supposed to be fixed in a future version. Can't remember where though.. But yeah, that's pretty much the bug lol, unnecessary battery drainage.
MathUser

Post by MathUser »

Is this or any other SNES9XTYL signed yet? Thinking of getting a Vita and SNES is the system I play the most so it'd be nice to put a SNES emulator on it without modding the system.

Also, a suggestion, allow the player to enter sleep mode while the emulator is on.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

MathUser wrote:Is this or any other SNES9XTYL signed yet? Thinking of getting a Vita and SNES is the system I play the most so it'd be nice to put a SNES emulator on it without modding the system.

Also, a suggestion, allow the player to enter sleep mode while the emulator is on.
Yes they can be and Vita won't run Signed PSP homebrew
if it could then why bother with user exploits :/
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
MathUser

Post by MathUser »

Why won't vita run signed psp homebrew? I could have sworn that signing homebrew was said to be unbeatable. It was on PSP so why not on Vita? How did Sony figure out how to lock it out?

Also, if I wanted to mod my vita for homebrew, what is the best way to do it?

I was hoping to be able to play emulators without modding the vita since that would mean keeping the vita a outdated firmware. I wanted to be able to use the PSN store to buy stuff, etc.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

MathUser wrote:Why won't vita run signed psp homebrew? I could have sworn that signing homebrew was said to be unbeatable. It was on PSP so why not on Vita? How did Sony figure out how to lock it out?
Well for one you can't install them as CMA won't let you
Plus The Vita uses different security so maybe Sony just blacklisted anything not from PSN? IDK i'm not the guy to talk about the inner workings of the Vita

MathUser wrote:Also, if I wanted to mod my vita for homebrew, what is the best way to do it?
You would need HBL to run some PSP Homebrew or eCFW to basically have a full PSP heck TN-V even has the XMB
now the problem is you cant just install CFW or like I said install anything since CMA is always watching 0__0
So what we have to do is find a exploit in a PSP game than port HBL to it

So basically you start game and load save then do whatever to make the game crash which loads HBL now you can install hombrew and run already install ones

Same for eCFW but while HBL needs a User exploit which is not all that hard to find(just time consuming >__<)
eCFW needs a kernel exploit wich is not found in games but in the firmware files so needless to say you need some good skills to find one

Fortunately Tootal-Noob plans on releasing a kernel exploit plus eCFW after the PS4 launch so I would say keep updated till then and when the time comes make your choice
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
ProNoob

Post by ProNoob »

Is the engine mode bug fixed? Every dang time I selected something other than "PSP Accelerated" it would revert it back even if I saved the settings,which would crash some games. (eg. Chrono Trigger) :(
DSwizzy145

Re: [RELEASE]Snes9xTYLmecm 0.4.2 Mod Rev.19

Post by DSwizzy145 »

173210 wrote:
ShimaFlareX wrote:Thanks, but why don't you include the snesadvance.dat?
snesadvance.dat may be updated after I released this emulator so it's not included.
Hi, every download link i've tried using won't download at all. by anychance if you don't really mind please make a Sendspace link of Snes9xTYLmecm 0.4.2 Mod Rev.26 (lastest release)? Thank You if you can! :) as i would like to get this straight from my PS Vita via PSP Netfront mod internet browser lol!

Return to “Emulators”