Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

your desktop look

Everything related to computers that doesn't go in other categories
User avatar
Steven
Posts: 1955
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:22 pm
Contact:

Re: your desktop look

Post by Steven » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:05 am

Since i longer have a gaming pc (still saving to build a new one)

I'm currently using my old low spec laptop primarily used for school stuff etc.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Advertising

User avatar
XxGodOfWar2xX
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:28 pm
Location: Lurking in the Shadows
Contact:

Re: your desktop look

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:44 am

Image
Advertising

User avatar
SMOKE
Retired Mod
Posts: 3673
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: your desktop look

Post by SMOKE » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:33 pm

I'm using Gnome now, here's mine. Nothing special though.
Image

User avatar
hgoel0974
Retired Mod
Posts: 2155
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 pm
Location: New York

Re: your desktop look

Post by hgoel0974 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:36 pm

Image

Pics for all my other desktops (triple boot) coming soon :D
"If the truth is a cruel mistress, then a lie must be a nice girl"

User avatar
SMOKE
Retired Mod
Posts: 3673
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: your desktop look

Post by SMOKE » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:39 pm

What are you triple booting? Windows Ubuntu and Arch?

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: your desktop look

Post by fate6 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Here is my Windows 7

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I am also using the sounds from the Madobe Nanami theme
(Yep she is the official MS Windows 7 OS-Tan)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/880 ... .themepack
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

User avatar
naki-the-curious
Posts: 480
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:53 am
Location: Japan/New Zealand

Re: your desktop look

Post by naki-the-curious » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:51 pm

fate6 wrote:Here is my Windows 7

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

I am also using the sounds from the Madobe Nanami theme
(Yep she is the official MS Windows 7 OS-Tan)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/880 ... .themepack
that is an awesome shell theme! what is it called?
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)

User avatar
fate6
Big Beholder
Posts: 7599
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:18 am
Location: [fate6@Canterlot ~]$

Re: your desktop look

Post by fate6 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:54 pm

http://mare-m.deviantart.com/art/Geniun-8-328060377

The start button is not part of that shell BTW but I don't remember where I got it
(I will look it up)

EDIT: Found it!
http://jeremebp.deviantart.com/art/Micr ... -204685525
Image
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?

User avatar
naki-the-curious
Posts: 480
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:53 am
Location: Japan/New Zealand

Re: your desktop look

Post by naki-the-curious » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:59 am

fate6 wrote:http://mare-m.deviantart.com/art/Geniun-8-328060377

The start button is not part of that shell BTW but I don't remember where I got it
(I will look it up)

EDIT: Found it!
http://jeremebp.deviantart.com/art/Micr ... -204685525
awesome, will try it soon

meanwhile, my desktom atm:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
not that interesting, i know... :lol:
my stuff
  • PSP 3000 White (03g) - Dual Boot (6.60 Pro-C2 and LME 1.8)
  • PSP 2000 Simpsons Ed. - 6.60 ME 1.8
  • PS Vita Cosmic Red - FW3.01
  • Sony Vaio E-Series Laptop White
  • Samsung Galaxy S4 International (Rooted)

User avatar
NNNRT
Moderator
Posts: 1620
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:32 pm
Location: Byblos
Contact:

Re: your desktop look

Post by NNNRT » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:05 pm

My Ubuntu desktop:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]Still needs some fixing & tweaking. :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Return to “General”