Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Computer lagged ?

Everything related to computers that doesn't go in other categories
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Re: Computer lagged ?

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Halvhjearne wrote:lots of good answers, opinions and solutions here, but did it ever occur to anyone else but me, that maby this is the answer: 40 ºC = 104 ºF ... :lol:
Yes, but 90º C = 194º F. :shock: Which is far to hot for any computer to be running at. Ever. :shock:

(40º C is what it should be running at and 90º C is what his computer is running at)
Advertising
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
Halvhjearne

Post by Halvhjearne »

i know ... but its just pretty coincidental that there is no mention of whether the temp is in C or F ... and 90 is pretty close to a 104 witch again could be or is a pretty normal idle temp for a pc
Advertising
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to use Windows, but it was designed by freakin' idiots.
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
I'm Dr. Evil, and I'm aspiring to take over the world.
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

Halvhjearne wrote:i know ... but its just pretty coincidental that there is no mention of whether the temp is in C or F ... and 90 is pretty close to a 104 witch again could be or is a pretty normal idle temp for a pc
From his posts I think it's pretty obvious that he uses Celsius. :shock: I don't know of any computer (not including a super cooled server farm or some insanely expensive private PC) that would be running at 40º F. Do you?
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 »

My computer ran at 90º on summer...
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"
Darkrainbow

Post by Darkrainbow »

Yeah, I was talking about celsius.
I don't know yet, but in next week I should get the results from HP.
Welcome
Halvhjearne

Post by Halvhjearne »

Disturbed0ne wrote: From his posts I think it's pretty obvious that he uses Celsius.
actually not ... if he had confused C and F and was getting info that normal temp is about 40 and his was showing 90, without him noticing the obvious difference of the C and F, then i can understand him thinking its getting hot, even tho its actually not ... that could be a solution as to why he thinks it gets hot. ;)
m0skit0 wrote:My computer ran at 90º on summer...
exactly my point ... now is that C or F and is it in idle state or at full load? :lol:

however, it still dosnt solve why its lagging and the fan goes nuts, but i see he found the problem now, so i guess problem solved ...
Dr. Evil wrote:I used to use Windows, but it was designed by freakin' idiots.
Now i use linux allowing me to conrol the "lasers" on my "death star" with ease.
I'm Dr. Evil, and I'm aspiring to take over the world.
XxGodOfWar2xX

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX »

my computer hit 100C once...bad time.

Return to “General”