Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ra2 vs ra3

Discuss Windows, Mac, or Linux Gaming (or other types of applications) here
hackerz

ra2 vs ra3

Post by hackerz »

which game is better ra2 or ra3 i think ra2
Advertising
codestation
Big Beholder

Re: ra2 vs ra3

Post by codestation »

Err..... could you explain WTF is RA2 or RA3 :?: *doesn't get it*
Advertising
Plugin list
Working on: QPSNProxy, QCMA - Open source content manager for the PS Vita
Playing: Error: ENOTIME
Repositories: github, google code
Just feel the code..
hackerz

Post by hackerz »

ra2 is red alert 2 and ra3 is red alert 3

these games are made by west wood untill ea ruined the game called red alert 2 - red alert 1 they are stratgey games that are old but fantastic red alert 1 being game the year and red alert 2 being 8.8 rating i think they had the best online till xwis took over online and best military simulater ive ever played but none the less this video will show u the game play but to know u have to play it ur self really

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNw3MfwFNKo
flame_of_light

Post by flame_of_light »

I would say RA2 . RA3 isn't bad though but RA2 is way better.
"windows : life without walls" -Microsoft
then why the heck would i need windows??!!!
hackerz

Post by hackerz »

hmm ra2 is my choice ra3 is signifally just about who can get the most oil derricks with ra2 you had to really build id say 4-6 miners and 3-4 oil refiners with the oil now being the way to make money takes alot more startagey out now u dont have to worry about terror drone attacking ur miners whih they were worth more then all the mirage tanks u could get also with the addition to the japannee yuri like mind control controling air and navel aircraft its so muh un fair the only thing wrong with ra2 i the waypoints are kinda glitchy and the cheaters btw i got banned because i was playing online with my friend and i have paste on my key board and he switched servers so it flooded the lobby
crazypsp

Post by crazypsp »

ra.one
hackerz

Post by hackerz »

ra one is good but ra two is a lot better with graphics and more units plus not as buggy
nisarg_kolhe

Post by nisarg_kolhe »

hackerz wrote:ra one is good but ra two is a lot better with graphics and more units plus not as buggy
Actually he's pointing towards another things! Ra.One is the a movie which is going to be released in India and it features a Super Hero and the movie also got a game!
Reality Sucks! :|
!~My Blog~!
[spoiler]Ultimate PS3 Theme Mod v2.1(For PSP)
Image[/spoiler]
m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 »

I've playing C&C since first one. IMHO RA2 is probably the best on the RA series (maybe in C&C series as a whole). RA3 is not bad, but nothing new.
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"
Connor18
Banned

Post by Connor18 »

RA2 was an absolute classic, I still play it today every now and then. Everything was simple and just fun. I REALLY don't feel the same when i play R3 though it has some magic that R2 had but it didn't really was that good...!
earlier i had to be pessimistic considering the fact that EA always chooses graphics over gameplay. I excited about the live video scenes but I think that after all the show it will still has less gameplay than Red Alert 2. This makes me sad.

Return to “Games/Applications”