Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Your Favorite PC Game

Discuss Windows, Mac, or Linux Gaming (or other types of applications) here
tojoleon

Re: Your Favorite PC Game

Post by tojoleon »

1. Bow and Arrows
2. Dangerous Dave
3. Prince of Persia classic
Advertising
Nasghul

Post by Nasghul »

Just cause 2 !!
And this Year BIOSHOCK INFINITE ;) :twisted:
Advertising
watswat5

Post by watswat5 »

Garry's Mod. Hands down. Sandbox games have always attracted me, and GMod offers a rich, custom experience for everyone who plays.
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut
"If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution." - Robert Sewell
XxGodOfWar2xX

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX »

Purrster wrote:Maybe a lesser known game: Osu.
It was free so I decided to give it a go, and I was pleasantly surprised! :D
And Borderlands 2. I enjoyed that game a lot, too.
Surprisingly, I've known about this game, but never got into it much. (Mainly: Trackpad >.>)
Game can be quite difficult though, and even though I'm quite a calm person, *** me off easily.

Side note: So I don't create a Double post trying to explain something, Garry's Mod is awesome. Just wish someone had their own server with select features...
watswat5

Post by watswat5 »

Bioshock Infinite, hands down.
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is." - Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut
"If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution." - Robert Sewell
JMQMOfficials

Post by JMQMOfficials »

All Time - Soldier Front
Favorite right now..... - Sniper Ghost Warrior 2
b2p1mp

Post by b2p1mp »

Half Life, Half Life: Blue Shift, Half Life 2, Half Life 2 Episode 1, Half Life 2 Episode 2
Twenty Minutes Into the Future
asgard20032
Location: Milky Way, Solar system, Earth, North America, Canada, Québec..... In front of my computer

Post by asgard20032 »

The haskell platform count as a game?

I found out that Haskell is a great logical game that really blow our mind with a new way of thinking.

For me, programming is like a game...

More seriously, i am less a gamer than before, but i played some game on steam, and Terraria, and the sequel, Starbound are on my favorite game. Also, Feed the beast for minecraft make a new game totally awesome.

One of the fun game i didnt mention yet since the start of that thread, and that will always have a place in my heart, is Diablo 2 complemented with the median 2008/XL mode. Median is a total conversion that enable us to have a completely have a different experience, and there is a lot of visual effect in that mode. Its a must try.
XxGodOfWar2xX

Post by XxGodOfWar2xX »

asgard20032 wrote:The haskell platform count as a game?

I found out that Haskell is a great logical game that really blow our mind with a new way of thinking.

For me, programming is like a game...

More seriously, i am less a gamer than before, but i played some game on steam, and Terraria, and the sequel, Starbound are on my favorite game. Also, Feed the beast for minecraft make a new game totally awesome.

One of the fun game i didnt mention yet since the start of that thread, and that will always have a place in my heart, is Diablo 2 complemented with the median 2008/XL mode. Median is a total conversion that enable us to have a completely have a different experience, and there is a lot of visual effect in that mode. Its a must try.
Lol. Feed The Beast.
Anyway, I played Gmod a lot. It's complicated, yet fun. You've gotta be creative all the time.
onnz423

Post by onnz423 »

Minecraft, CS:GO

Return to “Games/Applications”