Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Guild Wars 2? Opinions?

Discuss Windows, Mac, or Linux Gaming (or other types of applications) here
zeke94

Guild Wars 2? Opinions?

Post by zeke94 »

Hello, like the title says, I was wondering what people's opinions were on GW2. My circle of gaming friends all ended up playing GW2, I just wanted an honest opinion from a non-addict's view :D
Advertising
Faltimar

Re: Guild Wars 2? Opinions?

Post by Faltimar »

I havent played it much but I think its cool. It similar to World of Warcraft imo. No monthly fee is awesome. Im not too big into mmos so I cant really compare it to anything else...systems and mechanics and what not.

I got it o I could play with some guys from another site I frequent. Time differences havet been kind so ive mostly played solo...got a character to 22 but im getting bored with playing solo.
Advertising
zeke94

Re: Guild Wars 2? Opinions?

Post by zeke94 »

Yeah the game is not fun when its solo. I think the best part of GW2 is the world vs. world vs. world, where you play against different players from 2 different servers. They have a ranking system on top, so the better your server plays, the better enemies you get for the following week. I found soloing to take long even in pve, where leveling took a long time and became stale real quick. As the name states, it really is "guild" wars, for a guild member can definitely help you level as well as do combo attacks with you.

Return to “Games/Applications”