Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

N64ios... Why is it so bad?

Discuss your favorite apps here
TerrifiedToucan

N64ios... Why is it so bad?

Post by TerrifiedToucan »

So the other day I decided to purchase ZodTTD's N64ios from the Cydia store for my iPhone 4S,
and so far the emulator seems very poorly coded. Is there any alternative to this app so
I could play N64 games on my iPhone 4S running 5.1.1? If so that would be great. However,
if there is no alternative, does anyone know when an update will be released?
Advertising
PS Vita ---- 1.80 --- Waiting for VHBL
iPhone 4S - 5.1.1 -- Jailbroken with Absinthe 2.0
iPad 2 ----- 5.1.1 -- Jailbroken with Absinthe 2.0
Skelly87

Re: N64ios... Why is it so bad?

Post by Skelly87 »

No there is not an alternative to this app, can't believe the creator of the app has the cheek to charge for a half finished emulator. If I where you I would have found a cracked repo first to check how it plays then purchase the app if I was happy with it, I did with the tonefx app. :)
Advertising
TerrifiedToucan

Re: N64ios... Why is it so bad?

Post by TerrifiedToucan »

Skelly87 wrote:No there is not an alternative to this app, can't believe the creator of the app has the cheek to charge for a half finished emulator. If I where you I would have found a cracked repo first to check how it plays then purchase the app if I was happy with it, I did with the tonefx app. :)
TBH I only purchased it in the hopes that it would sort of fund more updates. If I had known that it was going to remain in a beta for 6 months I wouldn't have even bothered.
PS Vita ---- 1.80 --- Waiting for VHBL
iPhone 4S - 5.1.1 -- Jailbroken with Absinthe 2.0
iPad 2 ----- 5.1.1 -- Jailbroken with Absinthe 2.0

Return to “Games/Apps”