Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

all consoles "must remeber" games

Discuss about your favorite (gaming...or not) devices here. The most popular ones will end up getting their own categories
Discuss (Official) Games for your favorite platforms
>forces<

all consoles "must remeber" games

Post by >forces< »

hi i made this thread just for telling wich game of any console
that must be remember

i really like the warcraft 1,2 and 3

and the vigilante 8 and vigilante 8 second offense

tellme wich game must be remember too
Advertising
Spintires Mod Maker find thread at oovee forums
read
metro 2033 ✓
2034 ✓
2035 soon
Tonakai

Re: all consoles "must remeber" games

Post by Tonakai »

Oo oo, I could spend the next couple of hours writing on this thread, but sadly I do not have the time.

For now however; Lunar Silver Star and Eternal Blue on the Mega CD. I guess Scratches (PC) is old enough now too?

There's another game I'm trying to get people to play, and this seems like a perfect oppertunity. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is a Korean first person horror game that was actually patched multiple times prior to release as it was considered too scary - even after these patches lots of Koreans found the game horrendously scary. It was released in 2001, and is now a freeware/abandonware (before the company disbanded they released the game for free) game that you can download with an English patch. It's amazing, and very atmospheric so I'd recommend giving it a go, since it's under 500mb :mrgreen:

http://www.unnamedstudios.blogspot.co.u ... teday.html

Edit: while searching for this (since they've changed the url in the past few days) I discovered that there was another White Day game made a year before this, so I'm really, really excited to play it. You can find that here if you're interested: http://www.unnamedstudios.blogspot.co.u ... -2000.html sadly however; it hasn't been translated.
Advertising
jd20dog

Re: all consoles "must remeber" games

Post by jd20dog »

i still have the cd ver of white day lol

i think legacy of the wizard on nes is something to remember
the music is still great

threads of fate on ps1 its a great gem of an action rpg

and kings quest series on old pc, there is a free remake of 1,2 and 3
simple games but great story telling none the less, oh and great voice acting from back in 93 lol

oh and mouse hunt for win 3.11,its simple but adicting, i think its freeware now

i had a win 3.11 help mouse pad, ....feeling so old......dammit!.... i got to go tell some kids to git off my lawn!! walking all over my yard making it to bumpy to mow on the riding mower.....
and eating thrifty maid noodles because of it......seriously!?! off brand noodles.....ouch i got burned by tech support.....ouch........

Return to “Games”