Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

HBL Compatible Homebrew 2

Half Byte loader is an open source tool to load homebrews on all models of PSPs
Half Byte Loader can be downloaded at //wololo.net/wagic/hbl
meon77
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Re: The BIGGEST List of compatible homebrews for HBL

Post by meon77 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Thanks !!!
I'm doing many tests of homebrews !
Advertising

wololo
Site Admin
Posts: 3619
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:42 am
Location: Japan

Re: The BIGGEST List of compatible homebrews for HBL

Post by wololo » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:40 am

I stickied this topic :)
Advertising
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!

TOcean
HBL Tester
Posts: 1020
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:08 pm
Location: Flash0:/kd/vshmain.prx
Contact:

Re: The BIGGEST List of compatible homebrews for HBL

Post by TOcean » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:55 am

thear is already topic viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22

wololo
Site Admin
Posts: 3619
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:42 am
Location: Japan

Re: The BIGGEST List of compatible homebrews for HBL

Post by wololo » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:58 am

TOcean wrote:thear is already topic viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22
I think two lists can coexist. I know that meon77's list is frequently updated and pretty big, so if we want to keep only one stickied topic I think it should be this one, but for now I think it doesn't hurt to have two topics.
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!

TOcean
HBL Tester
Posts: 1020
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:08 pm
Location: Flash0:/kd/vshmain.prx
Contact:

Re: The BIGGEST List of compatible homebrews for HBL

Post by TOcean » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:05 am

Wololo wrote:
TOcean wrote:thear is already topic viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22
I think two lists can coexist. I know that meon77's list is frequently updated and pretty big, so if we want to keep only one stickied topic I think it should be this one, but for now I think it doesn't hurt to have two topics.
ok :D

meon77
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Re: The BIGGEST List of compatible homebrews for HBL

Post by meon77 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:18 pm

Thanks wololo !! Updating the list today !!

TOcean
HBL Tester
Posts: 1020
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:08 pm
Location: Flash0:/kd/vshmain.prx
Contact:

Re: The BIGGEST List of compatible homebrews for HBL

Post by TOcean » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:01 pm

I've now changed what your topic is better than the last.

meon77
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Re: HBL Compatible Homebrew 2

Post by meon77 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Thanks ! ;)

ric -013
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: HBL Compatible Homebrew 2

Post by ric -013 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:56 pm

hi, i use hbl r101 on 6.31 OFW psp-3001 and iv got 2 questions...

- the Snes9X emulator on the list, is it ( Euphoria R4 ) version ? or better ?.. i read that it runs games at proper speed.

- what is the best N64 emulator for me ?

im sorry if thoses are obvious questions, im new to this.

TOcean
HBL Tester
Posts: 1020
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:08 pm
Location: Flash0:/kd/vshmain.prx
Contact:

Re: HBL Compatible Homebrew 2

Post by TOcean » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:59 pm

ric -013 wrote:hi, i use hbl r101 on 6.31 OFW psp-3001 and iv got 2 questions...

- the Snes9X emulator on the list, is it ( Euphoria R4 ) version ? or better ?.. i read that it runs games at proper speed.

- what is the best N64 emulator for me ? = Deadalus R13

im sorry if thoses are obvious questions, im new to this.

Post Reply

Return to “Half Byte Loader”