Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Compatible ISOs with 6.35

Discuss here techniques/plugins/etc... related to ISO Loading and PSX Games
Forum rules
No Piracy Talk allowed here! Any post containing illegal contents and/or contents that is against the forum rules (including but not limited to links for illegal iso downloads) will be deleted, and the poster will be warned.
Liquid-_-

Re: Compatible ISOs with 6.35

Post by Liquid-_- »

I don't know why a lot of you are having problems with the games that I know for a fact don't work, I think I see pirates, like others said before if your download them mos are patched for lower firmware and wont work.
Advertising
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Dreamlinker

Post by Dreamlinker »

Liquid-_- wrote:I don't know why a lot of you are having problems with the games that I know for a fact don't work, I think I see pirates, like others said before if your download them mos are patched for lower firmware and wont work.
Or they just think it's easier to download an iso of one of their games instead of ripping it themselves, and download a patched version by accident..
Advertising
kleptodathief

Post by kleptodathief »

well if someone knows how to make chaos tower chronicles:darkstalkers game to work, i'll be damnd! i ripped it from a UMDumper 0.3 using retal legal disc and it still gives me a black screen/power shutoff psp :oops:
warsnoopy

Post by warsnoopy »

So I figured out how to get my YS 7 and YS Oath of Felghana working. I used ISO tool to make XMB icons of both of them and laucnhed from XMB and bam they work flawlessly now.

Even compressed them to CSO and still work like a charm.

So now I can finally confirm they work as well.

Also glad OP is back and updated the list its good to know. Lots of 6.35 users out there so its nice to have this list.
PSP-3001 Spirited Green 6.35 PRO <- DOWNGRADED TO 6.20 TN-C - SOLD
PSP-3001 Piano Black 6.20 <- 6.20 TN-C - SOLD
PSP-3001 God of War edition <- 6.35 <- DOWNGRADED TO 6.20 TN-C
oscarxoscar

Post by oscarxoscar »

Dear fellows , I have a question ~
can 6.35 cfw play the following game

1.harvest moon boy and girl
2.Ace Combat ?
RGG

Post by RGG »

Hmm... Prince of Persia Revelations?
I tried three different ISOs and nothing, the PSP hangs. :cry:
PSP 3004(03g) Slim 6.35 PRO
iLykPie

Post by iLykPie »

GTA: Liberty City Stories ("Iso") Works
PSPgo : 6.20 PRO-B7
Psp 3000 : 6.20 TN-E Perm v2*
Psp 1000 : 5.03 M33-6
iPhone 4 : Jailbroken (greenp0ison)

I'm Lame :D
galneon

Post by galneon »

warsnoopy wrote:So I figured out how to get my YS 7 and YS Oath of Felghana working. I used ISO tool to make XMB icons of both of them and laucnhed from XMB and bam they work flawlessly now.

Even compressed them to CSO and still work like a charm.

So now I can finally confirm they work as well.

Also glad OP is back and updated the list its good to know. Lots of 6.35 users out there so its nice to have this list.
I've not tried Ys 7 with this method, but am not having any luck with Oath. Is this with an unpatched or patched ISO? If patched, how so? I've tried a patched ISO and unpatched, but I freeze at 'ms0:/iso/ys.iso, np9660 mode' when launching from XMB... Are any plugins necessary?
davey1990

Post by davey1990 »

Does anyone know if the japanese kingdom hearts birth by sleep iso works for ver. 6.35? I downloaded the patched file from pspisoz but when I start the game my screen remains black and it freezes on me. Please help.

Return to “ISO/PSX Games Loading”