Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

RemoteJoy on Linux

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
Blue.Gazer

RemoteJoy on Linux

Post by Blue.Gazer »

hey guys, i have been searching all over the net i can't seem to get RemoteJoy to work because the people who have responded to these kind of questions are to veg and not specific and out dated. I'm using a PSP Go with 6.20 PRO-B and I have the lastest RemoteJoyLite plugin, is there any way i can make it to work on Ubuntu 11.04? Because i really want to start recording PSP Games again, and is there any chance that there are other alternatives for RemoteJoy ?
Advertising
Salmon

Re: RemoteJoy on Linux

Post by Salmon »

Install the psptoolchain which will include usbhostfs_pc and pspsh.

Download a updated version of remotejoy from here. There are instructions in that thread on how to enable the plugin on your psp.

On your computer open up two terminal windows and switch to root in each window with the following command:

Code: Select all

sudo -i
In one window run the command

usbhostfs_pc -c 3
and in the other

remotejoy
. Press F4 to refresh the remote joy window and you should be able to see the contents of your PSP's display.
Advertising
Blue.Gazer

Post by Blue.Gazer »

Salmon wrote:Install the psptoolchain which will include usbhostfs_pc and pspsh.

Download a updated version of remotejoy from here. There are instructions in that thread on how to enable the plugin on your psp.

On your computer open up two terminal windows and switch to root in each window with the following command:

sudo -i
In one window run the command

usbhostfs_pc -c 3
and in the other

remotejoy
. Press F4 to refresh the remote joy window and you should be able to see the contents of your PSP's display.
i have many questions.. how do i install the psp tool chain? and can show me the full code ? like is it suppose to be "sudo -1 usbhostfs_pc -c 3" ?
Salmon

Post by Salmon »

Those are two separate commands. You run one first then the other. Download psptoolchain and read the readme (there is one specifically for Ubuntu) for information on how to install it.
Blue.Gazer

Post by Blue.Gazer »

Salmon wrote:Those are two separate commands. You run one first then the other. Download psptoolchain and read the readme (there is one specifically for Ubuntu) for information on how to install it.
the 2nd code for psptoolchain won't work, and whenever i type usbhostfs_pc -c 3 in the root of terminal it says command not found..
Salmon

Post by Salmon »

Blue.Gazer wrote:
Salmon wrote:Those are two separate commands. You run one first then the other. Download psptoolchain and read the readme (there is one specifically for Ubuntu) for information on how to install it.
the 2nd code for psptoolchain won't work, and whenever i type usbhostfs_pc -c 3 in the root of terminal it says command not found..
Have you installed the toolchain?
Blue.Gazer

Post by Blue.Gazer »

Salmon wrote:
Blue.Gazer wrote:
Have you installed the toolchain?
well, this one got installed "usbhostfs_pc -c 3
## Install the required packages.
sudo apt-get install g++ build-essential autoconf automake bison flex \
libncurses5-dev libreadline-dev libusb-dev texinfo libgmp3-dev \
libmpfr-dev libelf-dev libmpc-dev subversion"

but this didn't "sudo ./toolchain-sudo.sh" it gives me a command error..
Salmon

Post by Salmon »

Is that error informing you the "toolchain-sudo.sh" script doesn't exist? did you extract the archive containing the scripts and change into the directory with the extracted files?
Blue.Gazer

Post by Blue.Gazer »

Salmon wrote:Is that error informing you the "toolchain-sudo.sh" script doesn't exist? did you extract the archive containing the scripts and change into the directory with the extracted files?
yes i did extract it where the current zip file is placed..
m0skit0
Guru

Post by m0skit0 »

Blue.Gazer wrote:but this didn't "sudo ./toolchain-sudo.sh" it gives me a command error..
Please be more specific about the error. Post the error (copy-paste it, no screenshots please!).
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
"just not into this RA stuffz"

Return to “Plugins”